Golf Cart Rates

PPFDDisneyLover

Mouseketeer
I just called to confirm my reservation for the Golf Carts for next week. I knew that they moved the post and was actually told when I made the ressies to call again and confirm because of the change in computers. Well....:faint:

As it has been reported on here, the rates did go up. BUT, even though I made the reservation in July, I still will have to pay the new reservation prices ($54 compared to $47). What is really making me upset is that they no longer offer discounts for weekly rentals! Now, I'm going to have to rethink my ressies!:mad:

The gentlemen who I talked to was very helpful and made the statement "Disney is just being Disney". I just don't understand why they sweeten the pot at one end, but stick it to us at another end.....:worship:

I just called to confirm my reservation for the Golf Carts for next week. I knew that they moved the post and was actually told when I made the ressies to call again and confirm because of the change in computers. Well....:faint:

As it has been reported on here, the rates did go up. BUT, even though I made the reservation in July, I still will have to pay the new reservation prices ($54 compared to $47). What is really making me upset is that they no longer offer discounts for weekly rentals! Now, I'm going to have to rethink my ressies!:mad:

The gentlemen who I talked to was very helpful and made the statement "Disney is just being Disney". I just don't understand why they sweeten the pot at one end, but stick it to us at another end.....:worship:

because they're just bein disney. That stinks they won't give you the previous rate. That would be like me making my annual Thanksgiving ressie a year in advance like we do and then when you drive up it's the present rate. There is a couple company's who will deliver a cart cheaper. Someone will chime in soon and give you Steve's (I think is his name) cart co. number.

I am a firm believer that Bobby I. is dismantling Disney, one bite at a time,,,
this is a typical bite.

Wow, that really stinks. :sad1:

We're renting off site this year from Golf Cart Enterprises
http://www.golfcartenterprises.com/

We'll be there 3 weeks so it actually ended up being a good bit cheaper than Disney - $530 incl. delivery (and that's actually for a full month rental).

The company only does deliveries/pickup Mon-Fri to the overflow lot.

We haven't used them before, so we'll see how their service is. So far they've been good to work with. :moped:

Thanks for the info...

I plan on looking into the off site rentals tonight too...

Brady have you used this person before? I'm a little wary unless many have used it before w/ no problems!

Brady have you used this person before? I'm a little wary unless many have used it before w/ no problems!

I can definitely understand that - unfortunately this will be our first time with this co. We're arriving 11/30 and I'll try and post and let y'all know how they are to work with.

Maybe they will honor a AAA discount. I ask because previously if you rented for a week, they gave a weekly discount. They do offer a AAA discount on the bikes and marina rentals. Or at least they did last year. When I inquired about applying a AAA discount to the golf cart rental this year, they told me the only discount on carts was for the weekly... and they couldn't be combined. Now that they've illiminated a weekly discount, maybe (I know..long shot:sad2: ) they would honor the AAA discount. Doesn't hurt to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter