Golf cart question

griff

Earning My Ears
We will be in FW from June 2-9. I have rented a golf cart there before and plan on doing so again. This may be even more important to us this time around because we have requested sites in the pet loops which appear to be farther from Pioneer hall, the trading posts, and the pools, than other loops.
I am thinking about using one of the off site cart rental companies. I have read many posts where campers were very satisfied with these non-disney carts, and they saved from $50 to $100 bucks on a weekly rental.
My question is:
Are these non-disney carts set up to sit 4 with back to back seats like the disney carts, or are they just basic golf carts that seat two?

We rented from Golf Cart Ent. and were really happy with them. The golf cart was just like the ones at Fort Wilderness except that the railings on it were chrome, not black (that's how we would identify it).

I also had the same concern. Ask for a double seat cart(back to back seats). When I called to make a booking the guy asked me if it was for FW and said I would need a double.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter