Going With The Flow - Day 3 - 23rd July 2009

Sounds like a great evening. Shame about the rain though.

Thanks for having a drink for me. :thumbsup2 I would have been in big trouble if I had drunk it before overtaking the policeman! :lmao:

actually now you mention it my lot actually do do the parks the other type of commando.:rotfl:

:scared1: :eek: --hot flush-must rest :lmao:.

Lovely day :laughing:,shame about the weather glad it did'nt bother your plans to much.Loving Bev's Tips :thumbsup2,completley agree with Number 6-we had 2 days of mad rushes at rope drop-but it paid off :thumbsup2.
Panda Express is the chinese eaterie at Citywalk,there is also one on I-Drive now as well.x.

lol Michelle. Panda Express thanks. We thought it was quite handy having a couple of fast food outlets. Pastamore where you can buy sandwiches has always been so so slow when we have gone there.

Glad you have enjoyed the updates.

Bev,
You're doing a great job of on the spot reporting. Every now and then someone declares that they're going to do a report on the run or blog their trip but it seems that usually once the adventure begins the reports either dwindle to a stop or it's just a line a day--and who could find blame when that happens? After all, there's so much distraction on a vacation in Orlando. Somehow, though, you're managing to have a ton of fun AND tell us about it. Keep up the good work.

thanks SusanEllen. I dont really find it hard as I can touch type quite fast so typing it up isnt a problem plus I quite like doing it as it happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter