Going to Tour some resorts , where should we eat?

There's Via Napoli but that requires park admission of course. I suspect this place will do well (as long as the food is good). The Swan has Il Mulino but that isn't traditional Italian food.

Yeah, I guess it depends on how one defines "close". :) Mama Melrose is also popular at HS, but like Via Napoli requires park admission. We've only eaten at Disney locations when we've been there on family vacations, so I always assume that I'll have park access on a given day. HS, Epcot, and the boardwalk area are all "close by" for us. Close enough that I would travel to/from any of them within a day for an ADR.

Dan

Swan and Dolphin - try the Fountain, great sandwiches and ice cream

Art of Animation - eat before you go

Coronado Springs - the Pepper Market has nice selections, or go to the Siesta's Cantina for some food and drinks

All Star Movies - again eat before you go

Boardwalk - Cape May Cafe in the BC

Art of Animation - eat before you go
Landscape of Flavor rivals Sunshine Season as the best counter service on property. We've gone over there strictly to eat a couple of times. Definitely worth a trip.

Coronado Springs - the Pepper Market has nice selections
We had the worst meal we've ever had at Disney there. Absolutely wouldn't return unless major changes were made.

Do you mean onsite or offsite? Offsite, I'd go with Sweet Tomatoes for sure. We always eat there a couple of times during our trip.

I guess I should have said that! I meant on site. I would love to try Sweet Tomatoes, but unfortunately, I will be without a car!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter