Going during a marathon

scorpsfan

Mouseketeer
Our dates are during one of the marathons. Not intentionally, just realized. We`re not too concerned about it, but has anyone been during one and how is it.. I`ve read some things about avoiding those times but is it really a big deal.. Don`t they just rope off the running area.. and I think the people are there to run, not go on rides, right.. :P (hopefully) We are going during April so I know it`s already a busier time anyway, so just wanting some opinions!

From my experiences the "problem" during marathon is transportation. Some roads are blocked early morning so trying to rope drop might be tricky. The parks themselves will be busy but nowadays it's standard in WDW.

People are there to go on rides with a marathon thrown in. I can't see many people paying the big fees to run Disney marathons if they weren't also fans of going to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter