GLOW II: The Bounceback... Multiple Meets!!!.. First 1/2 of Sept 2008

Hey Everyone :goodvibes
I didn't book the bounceback deal at the resort last year because we were not sure if we would be living back in orlando by then ...
well We are not back in orlando, My hubby got promoted to upper management at his job at AT&T here in New orleans so we will not be moving back to Orlando .. :rolleyes: But i'm ok with it :)
BUt Now i wish we would have done the bounceback deal...
So now we are waiting for them to offer Free dinning because We will be going back if they do
our Dates would be Aug 30 -Sept 7 :thumbsup2

Its so good to see you all
~amanda

Hey Everyone :goodvibes
I didn't book the bounceback deal at the resort last year because we were not sure if we would be living back in orlando by then ...
well We are not back in orlando, My hubby got promoted to upper management at his job at AT&T here in New orleans so we will not be moving back to Orlando .. :rolleyes: But i'm ok with it :)
BUt Now i wish we would have done the bounceback deal...
So now we are waiting for them to offer Free dinning because We will be going back if they do
our Dates would be Aug 30 -Sept 7 :thumbsup2

Its so good to see you all
~amanda

Welcome back.... love the dates :) we'll be there then too :thumbsup2 I'm really hoping they do the announcement as early as possible as I would love to have all you ladies with us :)

Okay here it is...we are planning on going September 1-7th...staying at all star Music, never stayed there, and the rooms are all newly renovated so were gonna give it a try.

That looks like the plan as of now----just waiting on the FD promo! :)

Okay here it is...we are planning on going September 1-7th...staying at all star Music, never stayed there, and the rooms are all newly renovated so were gonna give it a try.

That looks like the plan as of now----just waiting on the FD promo! :)
:( we'll miss ya at pop... but that's cool.... we'll still see ya around.... I've been trying to talk DH into switching to AS Movies... but no luck

Change of plans - already! We will stay at POP if it is available! :D

YAHOOOOOOO!!! i keep wanting to try one of the other values but I can't get past having to share busses:sad2: POP has it's own and is a little more user friendly:) Besides, we will ALL be there together :grouphug:

YAHOOOOOOO!!! i keep wanting to try one of the other values but I can't get past having to share busses:sad2: POP has it's own and is a little more user friendly:) Besides, we will ALL be there together :grouphug:
hehe.... I'm w/ you keli all about togetherness :grouphug: Also... pop is so much closer to most of the parks... AS's are only close to AK

Well it looks like we will not be staying at pop this time around if free dining happens ..
Jason & I talked it over and we will be staying at POFQ

Due to us still having our season passes and we only have to buy one day base tickets for each of us to get the free dining this year. we will have more money to stay at a Moderate resort .. and I can't pass up staying at a Moderate for cheaper then what we spent last year for the same amount of time at POP ...

But if its ok ... I will come for the pop party this year :thumbsup2

I dont blame you there Amanda-- We would do the same if we had the money...We stayed at Coranado springs one year and it was nice. I would also LOVE to stay at wilderness lodge or Grand Floridian--but its just not in our budget right now....maybe we will upgrade if we have the chance later down the road. DEFINITLY will attened the Glow party no matter what! :D and you should too!

What are your dates Amanda??

I dont blame you there Amanda-- We would do the same if we had the money...We stayed at Coranado springs one year and it was nice. I would also LOVE to stay at wilderness lodge or Grand Floridian--but its just not in our budget right now....maybe we will upgrade if we have the chance later down the road. DEFINITLY will attened the Glow party no matter what! :D and you should too!

What are your dates Amanda??

If free dining happens our dates will be from Aug 30 -Sept 7
I know we can't pass it up - Who knows if we will ever get that chance again ..
I Know.. when i priced Wilderness lodge , it would only cost us for 9 days $2308.60 Or $1624.60 for POFQ for 9 days
I would pick Wilderness lodge because thats a great deal for 9 days & free dining , But I want to fly this year so i picked POFQ So we can fly
because I hate that drive..
~Amanda

Dang-- how'd you get wilderness lodge that cheap?? Im only trying to go for 7 days and it was way more than that. 2569.00 I belive-- whats up with that-- thats with no waterparks too.......hmmm

If free dining happens our dates will be from Aug 30 -Sept 7
I know we can't pass it up - Who knows if we will ever get that chance again ..
I Know.. when i priced Wilderness lodge , it would only cost us for 9 days $2308.60 Or $1624.60 for POFQ for 9 days
I would pick Wilderness lodge because thats a great deal for 9 days & free dining , But I want to fly this year so i picked POFQ So we can fly
because I hate that drive..
~Amanda
Wow... great prices... I wish we could fly... no matter what I do I can't convince DH

Dang-- how'd you get wilderness lodge that cheap?? Im only trying to go for 7 days and it was way more than that. 2569.00 I belive-- whats up with that-- thats with no waterparks too.......hmmm
My only guess is since she's only doing 1 day non hopper tickets:confused3 Did you do yours w/ or w/o dining.... because mine w/ the bounce back free dining was 2700something....

Okay Tanya...Dont be mad at me okay.....I booked my trip...The Disney guy gave me such a great deal, I couldnt pass it up. Are you ready.

drum roll please........
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;';;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;';;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
WAIT FOR IT...
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;
SEPTEMBER 1-7, at the contemporary...MK tower view(requested 11th floor), with park hopper 7 day passes, and DINING PACKAGE
3400.00!!!!!
It was gonna be 3900.00 for the room, and ticket package WITH FREE DINING so I saved 500.00 by booking it this way.

Im so excited!! I am still coming to the GLOW party- no matter what you say ;)

Okay Tanya...Dont be mad at me okay.....I booked my trip...The Disney guy gave me such a great deal, I couldnt pass it up. Are you ready.

drum roll please........
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;';;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;';;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
WAIT FOR IT...
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;
SEPTEMBER 1-7, at the contemporary...MK tower view(requested 11th floor), with park hopper 7 day passes, and DINING PACKAGE
3400.00!!!!!
It was gonna be 3900.00 for the room, and ticket package WITH FREE DINING so I saved 500.00 by booking it this way.

Im so excited!! I am still coming to the GLOW party- no matter what you say ;)
Heck no! I couldn't be mad at ya!!! I'm happy for ya!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter