GLOW II: The Bounceback... Multiple Meets!!!.. First 1/2 of Sept 2008

Okay Tanya...Dont be mad at me okay.....I booked my trip...The Disney guy gave me such a great deal, I couldnt pass it up. Are you ready.

drum roll please........
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;';;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;';;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
WAIT FOR IT...
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;
SEPTEMBER 1-7, at the contemporary...MK tower view(requested 11th floor), with park hopper 7 day passes, and DINING PACKAGE
3400.00!!!!!
It was gonna be 3900.00 for the room, and ticket package WITH FREE DINING so I saved 500.00 by booking it this way.

Im so excited!! I am still coming to the GLOW party- no matter what you say ;)

That is SOOO great!! I know God is rewarding you for all you did for Alicia and Matt and you deserve it and more!!

Clearly I have not been around for a while but I'm very excited to see so many of last year's gang planning on being back this year. I'm booked 9/5 thru 9/12 at POFQ. Katie refuses to go again (go figure!) so I'm taking a friend who has never been before.

Dinner plans so far and subject to lots of changes are:
Rose & Crown
Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Ohana
Mama Melrose
Yak & Yeti (anybody try this place yet?)
Liberty Tree Tavern or Wolfgang Puck Cafe

And a question, isn't Night of Joy at MK? Someone said MGM but I think that's wrong. or am I halucinating again!?!? Gotta go back and read the rest of the thread, got so excited for Farrah, I stopped to post!!!

Love to everybody!!!

Gail

Morning girls! Well, Matt and I were thinking of staying at a Mod. this year, but it is not to be.

I have a friend who is really going through a tough time with her kids ( who are the same age as mine btw) and they've never been on a REAL vacation. I invited them along, but with her situation, she'll have to stay Value (POP here we come!). So, Sandy and her kids, Jaslyn (will be 6) and Blayne (will be 2) will be going with us and having a great time!!!!!

yahooo... alicia's gonna be at pop!! :)

That is SOOO great!! I know God is rewarding you for all you did for Alicia and Matt and you deserve it and more!!

Clearly I have not been around for a while but I'm very excited to see so many of last year's gang planning on being back this year. I'm booked 9/5 thru 9/12 at POFQ. Katie refuses to go again (go figure!) so I'm taking a friend who has never been before.

Rose & Crown
Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Ohana
Mama Melrose

And a question, isn't Night of Joy at MK? Someone said MGM but I think that's wrong. or am I halucinating again!?!? Gotta go back and read the rest of the thread, got so excited for Farrah, I stopped to post!!!

Love to everybody!!!

Gail
those soudn like some good spots....

Night of Joy is at MGM... and it's a paid event....

Alicia --we will miss you at Contemporary But soo glad that you are still going-- hopefully we will run into you at the glow party- Unless we fly then we may not make it to POP (transportation would be a problem). SOO GLAD YOUR GOING THIS YEAR!!:hug:

Pooch- Thank you soo very much for your kind words...I wouldnt say Im "lucky" LOL- Im just willing to miss a few car payments so we can stay at a deluxe :rotfl: J/K---Glad to hear you are going again!!

Baby piglet- none of those are mine but I agree they are pretty cool decorations!! :)

THIS THREAD IS GROWING- YAY!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Alicia --we will miss you at Contemporary But soo glad that you are still going-- hopefully we will run into you at the glow party- Unless we fly then we may not make it to POP (transportation would be a problem). SOO GLAD YOUR GOING THIS YEAR!!:hug:

Pooch- Thank you soo very much for your kind words...I wouldnt say Im "lucky" LOL- Im just willing to miss a few car payments so we can stay at a deluxe :rotfl: J/K---Glad to hear you are going again!!

Baby piglet- none of those are mine but I agree they are pretty cool decorations!! :)

THIS THREAD IS GROWING- YAY!!!!!!!!:cool1:

I'll be your transportation ;) we can make room for 4 more in the minivan

We are going to be there Sep 6-12 if free dining and work schedules agree. Can we come GLOW too?

Anyone use Mary Kay? Any consultants out there? I just signed up! I nearly signed up 6 years ago, but Matt convinced me not to (he doesn't know yet!), so when the train came back around, I thought God was pointing me in that direction. What do you girls think? I'm a little nervous still.

Ok change of plans ...again ... After Much Talk about it We have change our minds to were we want to stay .....
We are staying at ......

Wilderness lodge

:cool1:

Amanda :cool1: WL is very nice!

Alicia I sold Mary Kay for a few years -- the discount you get alone is worth it ;)

Thanks for making sure we get to teh POP party girls!!:grouphug:

Anyone use Mary Kay? Any consultants out there? I just signed up! I nearly signed up 6 years ago, but Matt convinced me not to (he doesn't know yet!), so when the train came back around, I thought God was pointing me in that direction. What do you girls think? I'm a little nervous still.

I have never sold mary kay... looks like it'd be pretty cool to do... I did the Avon thing twice... liked it... but got burnt out... Good luck.... If I lived closer to ya I'd be a hostess for one of your parties hehe :)

Ok change of plans ...again ... After Much Talk about it We have change our minds to were we want to stay .....
We are staying at ......

Wilderness lodge

Whoo hoo!!! That's where I wanna stay next year!

We are staying at ......

Wilderness lodge

How cool! We'd LOVE to stay there sometime!

Rose & Crown
Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Ohana
Mama Melrose

Love to everybody!!!

Gail

Hi Gail!

Amanda :cool1: WL is very nice!

Alicia I sold Mary Kay for a few years -- the discount you get alone is worth it ;)

Thanks for making sure we get to teh POP party girls!!:grouphug:

I have never sold mary kay... looks like it'd be pretty cool to do... I did the Avon thing twice... liked it... but got burnt out... Good luck.... If I lived closer to ya I'd be a hostess for one of your parties hehe :)

Whoo hoo!!! That's where I wanna stay next year!

A note on the MK, you know if I can take a couple of you ghirl's time ( about an hour) and give you a fab. Make over, I can deduct my vacation as a business expense. Any takers?

I can use all the help I can get!!! So glad you are making the trip so I can hug you in person.:grouphug: Has a date been set for the party yet? I'm trying to make tentative plans (only Dissers make Sept plans in Feb :rotfl2:) and it would help with dinner ressies and Cirque tickets.

Hubby is at Daytona. I get WDW, he gets the race!! Hope you are all having a great day!

Love Gail

Sign Me up Alicia!! I'm totally down w/ that... then I don't have to pay for me to do the BBB just my DD....

I am sure Farrah would go for it too hehe...

I am going to spend some time today on my plans to see what dates/times would be good.... I'm thinking at least 2 parties.... maybe on a monday or tuesday of each week.... that way we aren't interrupting our weekend festivities....

How do we feel about doing a few in park meets... .Like a Fantasmic/Wishes/Illuminations/Safari type thing? Not necessarily a grand gathering... but meet up... hang out ... and hopefully get on the same vehicle???

Im Game for whatevea!! ;)
Make up- safaris- wishes- 2 glow partys ---LETS DO IT!

Dane is going in for surgery tomrrow- please say a prayer for him if you have a minute. Thanks girls!
Oh Alicia- I got your message- we were at the hotel swimming last night and this morning (rented a suite so the kids could swim)......Ill give you a call tomrrow while Danes in Surgery since Ill be waiting all by myself anywayzzz!;)

K! Saying a prayer for Dane! So, does he get a new tatoo for this? I hope his ankle will be all better this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter