Girls Only Disneyland Trip - Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate thinking that I am paying much more for a label. Never tried the Kirkland brand so I am not sure how it tastes. I just know Grey Goose is delish. Damn labels.

Do a quick google. Sources seem to say while not "officially" Grey Goose, it is bottled in the same plant using "very similar" production methods.

Now that's a good girl scout.

No worries....its only the boys who are on our bad sides.
Well that is good to know:rotfl:

Goodnight ladies!
1.gif

Coyotes can be unpredicatable sometimes. And they may know a rotten guy when the smell one. So where would that leave us? Yep, bury them in the desert. Do we have a shovel smilie around here?

I've watched CSI, in addition to the shovel and sensible shoes that Wendy plans to pack, I'm thinking one of those white disposable jumpsuits for isolation wards, don't want to leave trace evidence. And you are right, the coyotes favor small portable dogs in my neighborhood.

A day at DLR with all the Divas or going home while all the rest of us are going to be having so much fun? Seems to me that there's not much to think about... You know that you want to stay!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Of course I WANT to. But while my wants are HUGE, my wallet is not. I initially wasn't staying because of needing to sign my kid up for summer camp that day, on site in order to save about $300 for the summer, but they pushed that day up to this week!!

Hmmmm, thinking about it.

Hey, when do we get to go to the new thread? Would HATE to be left behind here.

Well that is good to know:rotfl:

Goodnight ladies!
1.gif

Night January!:cloud9:

I've watched CSI, in addition to the shovel and sensible shoes that Wendy plans to pack, I'm thinking one of those white disposable jumpsuits for isolation wards, don't want to leave trace evidence. And you are right, the coyotes favor small portable dogs in my neighborhood.

Of course I WANT to. But while my wants are HUGE, my wallet is not. I initially wasn't staying because of needing to sign my kid up for summer camp that day, on site in order to save about $300 for the summer, but they pushed that day up to this week!!

Hmmmm, thinking about it.

Hey, when do we get to go to the new thread? Would HATE to be left behind here.

Beth is working on the new thread still.

And I agree with the CSI stuff. I will watch and tivo the shows till then and take good notes.

And I agree with the CSI stuff. I will watch and tivo the shows till then and take good notes.

Fantastic idea!! I've always thought those shows can be used as an "How To" manual!!

Oh, and before you asked if I'd be bringing the leashes for the S & M team. Well, yeah, I am the veterinarian here, aren't I. Does anyone need a dog collar?

AmySUe

I've watched CSI, in addition to the shovel and sensible shoes that Wendy plans to pack, I'm thinking one of those white disposable jumpsuits for isolation wards, don't want to leave trace evidence.

Good idea. :thumbsup2

You can be the brains of the operation!

Hello chatties!!! So much conversation this evening. I have not been around much this weekend, because I started watching season 1 of Lost on DVD. And I sure did watch 10 episodes over the course of 2 days! Now I'm wondering where my weekend went.
I'm off to bed now. Sweet dreams, everybody!

Fantastic idea!! I've always thought those shows can be used as an "How To" manual!!

Oh, and before you asked if I'd be bringing the leashes for the S & M team. Well, yeah, I am the veterinarian here, aren't I. Does anyone need a dog collar?
AmySUe

Only if they have been bad. ;)

Good idea. :thumbsup2

You can be the brains of the operation!

Thanks. I know I can't be the youth or the beauty, so I will take the brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter