girls hair things..sent/received CLOSED!

Recieved from Tink or Belle,

3 4-packs of classique barrettes
1 ribbon barrette
18 piece snap clips
2 coasters from Disney
1 Test Track magnet from Disney (that is already on my frig)
Thanks for the cool things from Disney, I'm already missing it there.
Hope you all had a fun time.

Katey's package arrived today from Tara.

(It was addressed to me, Amy.)

Anyhow, she loved it! She received 2 headbands (1 with jeweled flowers), 6 rubberbands with jeweled flowers, 24 "sparkle" rubberbands, 12 pastel colored bobby pins, 6 rubberbands with flip flops on them, and a pink glitter brush with a girl's head on it. (Diva?) She was very excited about the easy mac and the oreos handy snack. "I can't believe they knew my favorites!" Thank you.

I noticed you are from around Dayton, I grew up in Milford, near Cincy. Small World. Thanks again! Katey and Amy

woo hoo if one of mine made it the other should today too!!! Still nothing for Abby here but she doesn't know it is coming so its all good

I received my exchange today, it was from Tink or Belle, she send:

2 Packs of mini clips
Ponytailers

Thanks.

PixieDust32 said:
I received my exchange today, it was from Tink or Belle, she send:

2 Packs of mini clips
Ponytailers

Thanks.

whoa was it open when it got there I sent way more than that... it has Disney World Coasters A magnant from Test Track Barretts Hair clippies and 3 different packs of pony tail holders!?!?!?!

Tink_Or_Belle said:
whoa was it open when it got there I sent way more than that... it has Disney World Coasters A magnant from Test Track Barretts Hair clippies and 3 different packs of pony tail holders!?!?!?!

OH NO! :( Yes it was open, the evelope has a stamp from my local post office , RECEIVED UNSEALED. :(

PixieDust32 said:
OH NO! :( Yes it was open, the evelope has a stamp from my local post office , RECEIVED UNSEALED. :(
My post office said to ask your post office if they have loose items ... they said they may have been ripped off on the way their but they may just be laying around. They are not at my post office they checked their lost and found... either way I will resend to you. the only thing it will be missing is the test track thing (I can NOt spell Magnate magnant magnent?)

Tink_Or_Belle said:
My post office said to ask your post office if they have loose items ... they said they may have been ripped off on the way their but they may just be laying around. They are not at my post office they checked their lost and found... either way I will resend to you. the only thing it will be missing is the test track thing (I can NOt spell Magnate magnant magnent?)

Magnet I think :) Oh I know :guilty:

I just called them and they told me that the envelope was received unsealed, they put tape on it, but she told me to go back tomorrow and check just in case. It was OPEN on purpose it wasn't an accident, because the whole sticky flap is gone.
:sad2:

I went reshopping last night and while its not all hair stuff I think it will make up for the evil post office! I Did put Candy in there then I read your post that said you had lots of dental work and candy was not a good thing but i was thinking you have a kid you can share it with? There is more non candy than there is candy

Tink_Or_Belle said:
I went reshopping last night and while its not all hair stuff I think it will make up for the evil post office! I Did put Candy in there then I read your post that said you had lots of dental work and candy was not a good thing but i was thinking you have a kid you can share it with? There is more non candy than there is candy

Don't worry about it Tink. Thank you, and yes the kids can help on that :rotfl:

Mine was remailed this AM priority .. I even wrote please do not swipe on the packahe my post office guy thought it was funny ... still nothing for Abby though

Sorry Tink.
I taped all my envelopes and boxes all around them, just in case.

It was my fault I usually tape everything but was so worried about it being a day late that I mailed it without thinking... I learned my lesson I am just praying that my kitchen package shows up today and safe and the 2 Halloween packages I mailed the same day I have not heard about yet ...I'm in a slight panic

Tink_Or_Belle said:
It was my fault I usually tape everything but was so worried about it being a day late that I mailed it without thinking... I learned my lesson I am just praying that my kitchen package shows up today and safe and the 2 Halloween packages I mailed the same day I have not heard about yet ...I'm in a slight panic

Oh I know :( but itsn't your fault, people shouldn't be opening anything :furious:

We are still waiting on a few more arrivals. Nothing here today, hopefully tomorrow as I leave SUNDAY!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!

taraprather said:
We are still waiting on a few more arrivals. Nothing here today, hopefully tomorrow as I leave SUNDAY!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!

We still haven't heard from one but the package arrived already.

taraprather said:
still waiting on a few more...hopefully today.
PS. I leave for vacation early tomorrow morning :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :bounce:

Have a great Vacation...
Our Mail is here for today and Abby still has not hair thing package

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter