girls hair things..sent/received CLOSED!

Got all our shopping done and packages are ready to be mailed tomorrow.

Glad to hear of all the shipments already! I'm still waiting on one more name to be picked up. I'll be shopping tomorrow and get it out hopefully tomorrow. :cool1:

I got my shopping done. If I don't make it to the post office today, I will definitly be there tomorrow!

Sabrina received her package today from AlexWyattMommy. thank you very much. She liked everything and as usual was really excited to receive mail. She received:
2 purple flower barettes
purple and black Halloween bows
purple ribbon pony tail band with purple ribbon roses on it
( Did you guess her favorite color is purple?)
Blus Island Lei that is already in her dress up box
princess dtickers
Halloween craft
fruit snacks
easy mac
She already ate these both
Thank you very much
Maureen

I will be sending out our 2 tomorrow after school.

Wow, we already have a couple of arrivals, that's fantastic! :thumbsup2

Remember Friday is the send by date. We are still waiting on 1 more name to be picked up......
Please be sure to post when you ship out your items and then again when you receive your items.

taraprather I got your PM! Thanks

We went shopping today, I'll pack tonight and send them tomorrow!

Purple is my favorite color, so I'm really glad Sabrina likes it too. I got you things I wish they had when I was little.
The mac'n'cheese is because Alex loves the stuff and we just bought a new box. He is such a good sharer. Glad you didn't think it was weird.

Please remember, tomorrow is the last day for shipping! Please be sure to get your packages out on time. We still have 10 that has not shipped yet.
THANKS!!!!

Savanna received her package today! I'll have to post what she got tomorrow.

I put all 3 of my grand daughters in this exchange and forgot to tell Savanna's mom that she would be getting a package. Well, when she got it today, her mom couldn't imagine who, what and why she was getting it. lol I called her earlier tonight and told her it would be coming and she told me she got it today. I don't know exactly everything that was in it, (I'll find out and post tomorrow) but one thing she got she hasn't put down yet! It's a princess purse and she loves it!

To be continued......

OK, Savanna wants to give a BIG thank you to Stephanie!

She got a very cute Princess purse filled with Princess hair accessories. Also some fancy "party" style hair ties. Everything is so cute and Savanna has been carrying the purse around ever since she opened the package. Thanks again!

princessariel said:
OK, Savanna wants to give a BIG thank you to Stephanie!

She got a very cute Princess purse filled with Princess hair accessories. Also some fancy "party" style hair ties. Everything is so cute and Savanna has been carrying the purse around ever since she opened the package. Thanks again!

Karen,
I'm so glad that she likes everything!
Stephanie

My daughter, Alexia received her package today from Savanna, princeessariels' granddaughter.
This was my daughters first time participating in one of these, so she was SO excited when I told her she got a package. She ripped open the box and everything she pulled out she would say "wow, look at this!".
She absolutly loved everything!
She got...
a pack of 24 pieces, hair ties
a pack of 50 pieces, hair ties
a pack of 6 hair bows
a pack of 4 flower barrettes
2 packs of disney fruit snacks ...ps...these are already gone!
a glow for kids halloween bracelet
coloring book
and foam blaster shampoo watermelon... (my son wanted this when my daughter took it out of the box, I may have to give it to him as i didn't sign him up for this one.)

Thank you so much princessariel! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter