girls hair things..sent/received CLOSED!

Only 4 more to be shipped and we'll be all good to go!! :)
PS...
I got both my packages back today that I sent out yesterday. Me, not thinking, put them in priority mail envelopes and tried to send it first class....DUH!!! So I'll be going back to the post office here in a few to add the extra money on for it.

Brianne got her package today from princessariels granddaughter Samantha.
Thank you so much, she loves everything!
She received:
Pack of hairbows
huge pack of colorful pony tail holders
Pack of flower and sequin barrettes
Watermelon scented shampoo
Princess Fruit snacks
Halloween glow braclet
Jo Jo's Circus coloring book and crayons

Hope I didn't forget anything, she was pulling everything out so fast it was hard to keep track.

Thank you princessariel and Samantha for such a great package!

Amy & Brianne

My package was shipped out today, It was mailed priority w/DC.. so it should be there no later than Tuesday or Wednesday... Given that Monday is a Holiday.

taraprather said:
My daughter, Alexia received her package today from Savanna, princeessariels' granddaughter.
This was my daughters first time participating in one of these, so she was SO excited when I told her she got a package. She ripped open the box and everything she pulled out she would say "wow, look at this!".
She absolutly loved everything!
She got...
a pack of 24 pieces, hair ties
a pack of 50 pieces, hair ties
a pack of 6 hair bows
a pack of 4 flower barrettes
2 packs of disney fruit snacks ...ps...these are already gone!
a glow for kids halloween bracelet
coloring book
and foam blaster shampoo watermelon... (my son wanted this when my daughter took it out of the box, I may have to give it to him as i didn't sign him up for this one.)

Thank you so much princessariel! :wizard:

Tell Alexia she is very welcome! Glad she likes what we picked out for her. We had alot of fun shopping.

briannesmom said:
Brianne got her package today from princessariels granddaughter Samantha.
Thank you so much, she loves everything!
She received:
Pack of hairbows
huge pack of colorful pony tail holders
Pack of flower and sequin barrettes
Watermelon scented shampoo
Princess Fruit snacks
Halloween glow braclet
Jo Jo's Circus coloring book and crayons

Hope I didn't forget anything, she was pulling everything out so fast it was hard to keep track.

Thank you princessariel and Samantha for such a great package!

Amy & Brianne

Brianne is very welcome! I had fun taking the girls shopping. And I know they had fun too. Enjoy!

Still waiting on 2 people to confirm shipping! Hopefully we hear from them soon.
any arrivals today?

We received one of our packages today. This one was for my dd from princess party's dd. Enclosed was
princess notepad and hair ties
3 glowing hip charms
hair brush and mini mirror set
girlfitti set it included 3 fake hair pieces in different colors and a wand where you can change them to another color
barette
3 headbands
and sunglasses!
Thank you very much! She loved everything!

Hi Mine were mailed last possible second Our flight home from Orlando was delayed I bet you guys can guess whose names I had (2 adults still waiting?)
Sorry about the wait and thanks so much!

disneygirlatheart said:
We received one of our packages today. This one was for my dd from princess party's dd. Enclosed was
princess notepad and hair ties
3 glowing hip charms
hair brush and mini mirror set
girlfitti set it included 3 fake hair pieces in different colors and a wand where you can change them to another color
barette
3 headbands
and sunglasses!
Thank you very much! She loved everything!

I'm so glad she enjoyed the package.

Just wanted to note that I didn't list names on my last post the 2 I sent late were Ann Marie and Roxy!

Sometime over the last week Joeys arrived!!! (nothing for Abby yet but who am I to talk I sent mine a day late too)

Joey is VERY happy with her stuff
Foam Shampoo
Rainbow Pony tail holders
Pink Lavender and Blue ribbon holders
barrettes
Princess Fruit snacks and a bracelet!

Thanks so much!!!!

It was addressed to me, Amy, but they both enjoyed it. Thank you to Amanda and Sabrina DDs to Maureen mouse.

The packaged contained:

8 bundle of braids rubberbands.
2 Children's place pony holders.
2 butterfly hair clips.
4 flower clips.
Lavender crown confetti for the bath.
Shower comb and sponge
Lip smacker with a jewel top. (My 7 y.o. claimed that.)
And a maze book.

Thank you, it was a nice arrival on a rainy day. Can't wait to see how I have to style hair for tomorrow's school. :goodvibes

Brianne and Amy (Briannesmom), my daughter M.E. (Mary Elizabeth) and I can't thank you enough for such a fabulous package! I can't even explain to you how excited M.E. was when she started opening everything up! She got so many great things....elastics, bobby pins, barrettes and hair clips of all colors, tap ties and a ballerina brush and mirror, lip gloss, a make your own princess crown, and a *personalized* princess bag! You were both so very, very generous. You made one almost 4 year old girl beside herself with happiness!! :goodvibes Again, many thanks.
Stephanie and M.E.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter