Gift ideas for young adults

I just went on an Amazon shopping spree yesterday for Christmas! Want to have it all done before Thanksgiving.

Our kids are all young adults and here are some of the things I am getting for them.

Girls….heated mattress pads, Sorel Winter Boots, Apple Watch for one and CarPlay radio for other, Robovac for one, gift certificate to Nail place, clothes, candles, gas gift cards, favorite snacks, pajamas, socks, etc.

Son…Jackery charger, collapsible electric kettle, new sleeping bag, gaming chair, Apple Watch, pajamas, socks, snacks, gas gift card.

I also went on an amazon shopping spree for my DS18. I picked up pc head phones, a new gaming keyboard and mouse, Samsung Pro earbuds, a nice leather watch box to store all his watches and a game he asked for. It's called Combat Patrol- Warhammer 40k Drukhari. I've never heard of it before but looks like you put the figures together and paint them. I'm pretty much done with him unless I find a nice watch for a good price and still need a couple of gift cards for his stocking.

Now on to finish my daughter.

This year we're keeping it simple. Cash. Every year there's a few things I feel like I'm buying just to buy things. You can only use so much stuff. With cash they can opt to save it or invest it which is a good thing too. We'll still do stocking stuffers and probably get some gift cards and candy.

An odd gift that turned out to be a hit last year with ds24 was a cord of split wood; he loves our fire pit on our back patio. It lasted him around 8-9 months. Dh built a rack to hold hold the wood all nice and neat and keep it off the ground.

This year we're keeping it simple. Cash. Every year there's a few things I feel like I'm buying just to buy things. You can only use so much stuff. With cash they can opt to save it or invest it which is a good thing too. We'll still do stocking stuffers and probably get some gift cards and candy.

An odd gift that turned out to be a hit last year with ds24 was a cord of split wood; he loves our fire pit on our back patio. It lasted him around 8-9 months. Dh built a rack to hold hold the wood all nice and neat and keep it off the ground.
This is why I like odd gifts sometimes! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve used something that I didn’t know I needed.

Where do you get these. That’s a great idea!

I got mine from QVC last year but I have them in my cart on Amazon. They are $129 but they dropped to $99- I missed that but I’m waiting to see if they go down again.

If you don’t need that specific brand there are alot of jump starters on the market.
I like how compact the halo one is

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter