Gift Card and Reservation?

Red_Rider

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I just got a couple of gift cards for Christmas and was wondering if when I call to make my reservation for next September if I can use the gift cards towards the deposit on the hotel reservation? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!! :)

Thanks!!!!

I know for sure you can use them to make a room only reservation. I'm 99.99% sure you can for packages too, but I've never actually booked a package so not totally sure.

I pay for my entire trip with gift cards :goodvibes then use them or a traveler's check for room charges.

Hi All,

I just got a couple of gift cards for Christmas and was wondering if when I call to make my reservation for next September if I can use the gift cards towards the deposit on the hotel reservation? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!! :)

Thanks!!!!

Yes, we have in the past, we have as well used the Disney Dollars rewards to pay towards our package. They do tell you that you should keep those cards even if used up since if you ever have to cancel the reservation, the money will be put back to where it was paid from. I don't know exactly how they do it, but that's what they said. No problem with using them though, just like a credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter