Getting to Pandora with Wheelchair

I am sure she will!
There are a few places with big hills that she might want help. With someone pushing her wheelchair. Have you thought about getting handle extender so it would be easer for your DH to help with pushing her. I know she normally self push or have you looked into some type of assistance device ( I forgot what they are called I know someone with something that every time she push her chair it is like she just did 3 pushes).

There are a few places with big hills that she might want help. With someone pushing her wheelchair. Have you thought about getting handle extender so it would be easer for your DH to help with pushing her. I know she normally self push or have you looked into some type of assistance device ( I forgot what they are called I know someone with something that every time she push her chair it is like she just did 3 pushes).
I wondered about the handle extender - even for me as she likes the anti tippers down, and I tend to bang into those. Do they make the extenders for all chairs, or just chairs for young children? She uses a Quickie7.

I wondered about the handle extender - even for me as she likes the anti tippers down, and I tend to bang into those. Do they make the extenders for all chairs, or just chairs for young children? She uses a Quickie7.
I am not too sure about the handle extender. I think one of my friends used one on her chair as an adult maybe someone else might know I think @SueM in MN DD used a wheelchair she might know

They make them for all chairs. We have a pair on mine for when DH has to help with hills.

I second what Sue said about accessing Pandora from the side by FOTLK. Don’t do it! That bridge is awful for someone in a mobility device. It’s such an uncomfortable ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter