Getting ready to go...

Dirtslinger

Earning My Ears
I'm ready to leave but have to wait till the 26th to pull out. We will be there Nov 28 thru Dec 6. DW now has her lamp post, I gathered up the parts at Home Depot and Menards today then put it together. Well, all but the base because we can't decide what to do there. This is the first time DW and I will have a sitter along with us...time for atleast one adult dinner for a change (res. at Artist Point). We should have our lime green sign by our lamp post so stop by and say hi if you see us, we are looking forward to meeting dis members there.

Shannon

I'm ready to leave but have to wait till the 26th to pull out. We will be there Nov 28 thru Dec 6. DW now has her lamp post, I gathered up the parts at Home Depot and Menards today then put it together. Well, all but the base because we can't decide what to do there. This is the first time DW and I will have a sitter along with us...time for atleast one adult dinner for a change (res. at Artist Point). We should have our lime green sign by our lamp post so stop by and say hi if you see us, we are looking forward to meeting dis members there.

Shannon

I used an old plastic christmas tree stand. Works great.

Shannon

We just twist our Mickey lamp post into the ground, course' we'll be staying at a Premium site for the first time this time around, so we may have a problem if their isn't enough dirt area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter