Getting from Pop to Movies

dopeydiva

Earning My Ears
Any help great appreciated. Boys staying at movies with school, I’ll be at pop and also want to get to Polynesian from a Pop. Haven’t been in 10 years, last trip hubby ended up in hospital for 10 days, hoping I can navigate on my own ok

Uber is your best bet when going resort to resort (unless going monorail to monorail resort or skyliner to skyler resort).

Almost all resort to resort bus trips require the making of a connection at a park or at Disney Springs, for example Pop Century to Animal Kingdom, change to bus for All Star Movies.

Or Pop to Magic Kingdom, then monorail to Polynesian.

Because of the time consumed by these bus trips many folks recommend going by automobile (see replies above).

Last edited:

Any help great appreciated. Boys staying at movies with school, I’ll be at pop and also want to get to Polynesian from a Pop. Haven’t been in 10 years, last trip hubby ended up in hospital for 10 days, hoping I can navigate on my own ok
If Skyliner is running and DHS is open, best connection using Disney Transport would be Skyliner to DHS, then bus to destination. That way you're only waiting once for a bus.

If Skyliner is running and DHS is open, best connection using Disney Transport would be Skyliner to DHS, then bus to destination. That way you're only waiting once for a bus.
We went to do this very thing on our last trip at AoA. Skyliner'ed from Pop/AoA station to HS and then began to walk to bus for Grand Floridian to see if the gingerbread house had begun. We began to do it and got to HS, but my son got confused and thought we were going to HS, not to wait for a bus!

When we said we were going to another hotel to look at something, he pitched a fit, wanted to ride Star Tours, and so we all agreed we'd just go into HS instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter