GetawayToday Pass Question

Lindateddy

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,
I heard so many good things about GetawayToday.org, that I had to look into it, and the prices seem terrific. Our trip is not taking place until April 2002. I was wondering, if we purchased the Hopper passes that this site offers (Buy one adult, get a kid's ticket free, plus one free day added on to hopper) when would we need to use these tickets by?
The site says the packages expire Dec 19th, when you order these hoppers, are they vouchers for the tickets that expire on the same date, or do they send the actual tickets? I put an email in at the site, but was wondering if anyone knew...this is our first Disneyland trip, and I have so many questions....Thanks in advance!
Linda :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I',m pretty sure you have to use the tickets by then but give Get Away a call because they will have the answer and are very, very helpful...

I just got my voucher for the tickets, It says Expires 12/17/2001

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter