Get $25 off your Southwest RT flight (to/from Florida)

newtodcl

Mouseketeer
Invite someone to Florida and after they open the invite they get a coupon code by email for $25 off a round-trip travel on Southwest Airlines.

http://www.visitflorida.com/share/

Here is a transcript of the email that I received
Quote :
Use this code to book a roundtrip Wanna Get Away fare on southwest.com and receive $25 off. Purchase must be made between April 1, 2010 and August 1, 2010 for travel June 1, 2010 through December 1, 2010.

Your discount code is: XXXXXXXXXXX

Enjoy your trip!

-Your Friends At VISIT FLORIDA & Southwest Airlines
Coupon email from SWA arrives in 3-5 days, so 10 minute email addresses won't work and please be patient.

**Full Credit to Slickdeals where I noticed this!***

Thanks! Just signed up. Got an email right away that gives you a link to click to request your $25 code, which comes in up to 7 days, as OP said.

Here are the Terms & Conditions:

$12.50 each way ($25 roundtrip) discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com off the total amount of any roundtrip purchase before taxes and fees.

Purchase must be made between April 1, 2010 and August 1, 2010 for travel June 1, 2010 through December 1, 2010.
Blackout dates apply July 1, 2010 through July 5, 2010, September 2, 2010 through September 7, 2010, and November 22, 2010 through November 29, 2010. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.

The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!.

This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away™ Fares.
Roundtrip purchase required.

Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.

Youth, Child, Infant, and Military Fares are not available for purchase at southwest.com.

Invite someone to Florida and after they open the invite they get a coupon code by email for $25 off a round-trip travel on Southwest Airlines.

http://www.visitflorida.com/share/

Here is a transcript of the email that I received
Quote :
Use this code to book a roundtrip Wanna Get Away fare on southwest.com and receive $25 off. Purchase must be made between April 1, 2010 and August 1, 2010 for travel June 1, 2010 through December 1, 2010.

Your discount code is: XXXXXXXXXXX

Enjoy your trip!

-Your Friends At VISIT FLORIDA & Southwest Airlines
Coupon email from SWA arrives in 3-5 days, so 10 minute email addresses won't work and please be patient.

**Full Credit to Slickdeals where I noticed this!***

There are 4 of us. Do we get $25 off each of us or just one? That would be cool for all 4 of us.

Thanks.

Caroline

I got the postcard from myself :). Now I'm waiting for the discount email. It's too bad I have to book a RT purchase, though. Booking two one-ways on Southwest is really the way to go to take advantage of any Ding! fares.

There are 4 of us. Do we get $25 off each of us or just one? That would be cool for all 4 of us.

Thanks.

Caroline

You will have to process each one seperately. Do the exercise 4 times with 4 email accounts. Book four sep round-trips on SW.com./ Save $100!!

Thanks so much. Going on a cruise in October and I love to save every penny I can!!:yay:

You will have to process each one seperately. Do the exercise 4 times with 4 email accounts. Book four sep round-trips on SW.com./ Save $100!!

The thing I worry about is I will be booking 4 separate tickets for myself and 3 children. When I go to do the online check-in for boarding passes I will not be able to get boarding passes that are all together. My kids are 10, 8, & 5. Will they really need to stand away from me in the boarding line or with the attendants let us board together? Maybe in the spot of the highest number??

don't think you can book separate one ways...the offer says must book round trip. If anyone gets it to work that way, please post. That would be awesome! never mind....I read the posts wrong!

The thing I worry about is I will be booking 4 separate tickets for myself and 3 children. When I go to do the online check-in for boarding passes I will not be able to get boarding passes that are all together. My kids are 10, 8, & 5. Will they really need to stand away from me in the boarding line or with the attendants let us board together? Maybe in the spot of the highest number??

Yeah, you can always choose to board with the later one so, if one of you gets A and the rest are B you can all stand in B.

I went to the site and sent myself one then I noticed a link to the side that said save 25 on southwest, so I clicked on it. I was routed to southwest where I entered my travel dates and saw the lowest prices ever!!! 77 each way from Kansas City!!! total cost for 2 tickets $365.60!!!! I think I will just go ahead and book since last week they were 250 each!!!! I don't think I want to chance waiting 7 days for a code for 25 off!!! maybe they will let me apply it later!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Just wondering if anyone received their code yet, and if there were any problems applying the discount...

I signed up when this was first posted and I have not gotten my code either. It would be great to get it soon. We have a trip planned for July and could use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter