Get $25 off your Southwest RT flight (to/from Florida)

Lexic123 If you still have the codes available, I could use them. Thanks
Someone just beat you to them, but my sister and husband also received codes, so I can forward them to you as soon as I get a hold of them.

Look for my PM in a little while.

Has anyone gotten their code yet?

I signed up with a few e-mail addresses and have received anything back yet. We could really use the codes for our August trip!

I wonder if there is any way we can follow up with Southwest/Visit Florida to find out if codes are still being sent out.

Mine came shortly after posting this :cool1:

Time to pay even more attention to August flight prices now!

Hooray, just got my $25 codes. Now the tricky part will be checking in with 5 different tickets! Do I dare risk trying to purchase 5 tickets separately? Thoughts anyone? I plan to fly out early on a Tuesday morning in September.

We book all our tickets separately even doing one way most of the time. If the fair goes down for one leg but up for the other we can still get the credit. This time I will have to book the round trip so I will hope for lower fares as we get closer or toward the end of the summer when people are cutting their travel.
I have never had much of a problem checking in each ticket in fact I think there is spot after you enter the initial conf # to add additional #. Its been a year so I could be wrong but we usually only have a couple of numbers between our 4 tickets doing each ticket separately.

is this per ticket or per purchase? If it's per ticket and I try to book all separately is there a way to see how many seats are left on a flight. I don't want to get through 3 family members then the flight sells out and I have 3 more to go!

Hi ! Earlier this week I signed up for the $25 codes using 4 different emails so we could receive 4 $25off codes . The codes arrived today at each email account. When I went to book our trip I put 3 persons on the reservation using one code and it took $25 off of each of our roundtrip tickets:) so you can use one code for at least 3 tickets allowing you to check together!! This will bring piece of mind to the parents worrying about checking in at 24 hours,you can do it all at once. Good Luck

This works for other cities also, not just to FL

Since I can't get rid of my travel funds, I tried it to go to DTW and it worked, so I just might book to go see family rather than drive. Thanks OP!

I just received my code- but already booked my tickets. Has anyone had any success applying the code after purchase?

Just booked my tickets with the code. I read on another thread that a poster got the $25 applied to each rt fare. I did it and it worked:cool1: I used the link that came with the code in the email. Got 5 tickets out of Dulles June 7 for 892 taxes in. :banana:

So I think I missed something. When I signed up, I made sure my dates in mid-December weren't blacked out, now the code I got says 'for travel before December 1.' I don't think I'm crazy, I know I checked!!

They jacked up the prices from PVD (and BOS) to MCO by $15 each way while I was pricing them out just now. :sad2:

Edit: SW dropped the price back down just for a short time after I posted this. I didn't hesitate and booked 3 r/t tix at the lower price with discount. Saved almost $200 off of what today's prices are showing.

So I think I missed something. When I signed up, I made sure my dates in mid-December weren't blacked out, now the code I got says 'for travel before December 1.' I don't think I'm crazy, I know I checked!!

I signed up a week ago and when I did it did say Dec. 1st as the end date. I checked because I was wanting to use it for a shuttle launch trip that "may be" at the end of Nov. Not sure if they changed the dates since you checked? :confused3

On another note I went to purchase my 4 round trips on one reservation and I put 1 code in the promo code box to see what happened and it took $25 off all for a $100 savings! :banana::banana:

I also checked for a flight out of Phoenix to Omaha for my IL's and I was able to use a code for them too so it is not strictly for FL travel.

With that being the case I have 2 extra codes if anyone needs one. Just PM me! :wizard: Codes are gone.

I found this post last week and I went to the website and received an email that I replied to on Saturday. It is now Wednesday so I may have 3 more days before I (hopefully) get a code.

This is killing me.:scared1: I have watched the airfare start to get more expensive and in one case get cheaper. I wanna code!!!!:scared:

Anyone else hear back and receive a code in the late couple of days???

I also emailed them on saturday. The person recieved the invite but I haven't recived the code yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter