Get $25 off your Southwest RT flight (to/from Florida)

I would LOVE a code if they are still working! :goodvibes

I gave my extras to my co-workers and they were so excited! My little brother is hoping to go to Colorado in September so I would love to surprize him with a ticket! :thumbsup2

If you get a code, how long are they valid? We are flying SW Jan 9th. Is it to early to attempt to get a code to use when fares are released for my date?

If you get a code, how long are they valid? We are flying SW Jan 9th. Is it to early to attempt to get a code to use when fares are released for my date?
Even though they mailed this to me on Aug. 4th, it says must purchase by Aug. 1st. I used a different code on Aug. 3rd so I'm not sure if they extended the promo but forgot to change the verbage on the email or what-
FROM THE EMAIL:
Use this code to book a roundtrip Wanna Get Away fare on southwest.com and receive $25 off. Purchase must be made between April 1, 2010 and August 1, 2010 for travel June 1, 2010 through December 1, 2010.

I'd love a code if anyone has it. THANKS! :thumbsup2 Just PM me.

i belive it expired a while back. I tried to change my flight and it said code no longer valid...so I kept it the way it was

The code is actually still good! My GF just used my extra to book her Nov trip - she was ready to book when I mentioned the code I had put aside for her. She pulled the info up again using the code and ... Voila! It deducted more than $100 off her previous total for 4 r/t tickets :goodvibes

The code is actually still good! My GF just used my extra to book her Nov trip - she was ready to book when I mentioned the code I had put aside for her. She pulled the info up again using the code and ... Voila! It deducted more than $100 off her previous total for 4 r/t tickets :goodvibes

Thats weird, I tried mine and it no longer worked

Your GF was lucky. I received a new code a couple of weeks ago and tried to buy October tickets with it and it wouldn't go through. :confused3

Your GF was lucky. I received a new code a couple of weeks ago and tried to buy October tickets with it and it wouldn't go through. :confused3

I don't think it was a fluke as I just checked a code my DS has and it's still good.

It sounds like you got your code in August? Maybe they invalidated all the codes that were issued after July 31st, when the offer was supposed to end. Or could it be that you're requesting one or more dates that fall into a blackout period? Also, the codes were supposed to be only for travel to/from FL. I haven't checked going in/out of a non-FL airports.... I'll try that.

Update: I tried a trip to/from BWI and the system errors out. TPA worked fine.

this is probably a stupid question for SW regulars...but how do you get these codes? I get emails from SW regularly, are they on those or are they for rewards members only? I guess I need to pay better attention to the emails:headache:

I need to purchase 7 tickets for March. How often are new codes sent out??

Thanks for any help :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter