Genealogy Research

Here is the website for last year's conference to give you an idea of what is offered. It will be updated for the March, 2010 conference, however it just hasn't been yet.

http://www.nefamilyhistory.com/index/main

One of the classes I took in 2008 was with Mary Hill. She was excellent.

I did notice the class that I had been looking forward the most to and was real disappointed in (Irish records) was not offered in 2009. :confused3

I am on the automated email list so when info on the 2010 conference is offered I will post.

Christy, what is the conference you told me about that will be held in Springfield, MA?

Lisa when I copied and pasted in to msn search yours words New England Genealogy confrence it brought up a link to one that was held this year in manchester nh (at the radison no less) and it has a piece on the home page about the next one in springfield in 2011.

thank you for the link I'm off to check it out.

Registration for the conference has started. If you are in the New England area and are available March 27th, and into genealogy, I highly recommend the conference. I went two years ago with MomK and we both got a lot out of it. There is a lunch that you can preorder which a local womens group puts together. It was fresh, it was good, and the price for that was reasonable.

This conference is FREE!!! If you sign up and can't make it, you can still get the syllabus. If you go and want a hard copy of the syllabus, you can order for a nominal fee.

If you can go, it is worth the ride. I am not affilated with the group presenting the conference, but I have to say, they do a fantastic job. Unfortunately, I can not attend this year as that is the weekend I have my Cape Cod Crop but I did sign up to get the eversion of the syllabus.

Christy - i live in the area of Springfield, and am a subscriber to Ancestry.com. I would love to know what conference is coming this way next year as I have actively been tracking my family on both sides. Please pm me the info. Thanks. Caroline

Christy - i live in the area of Springfield, and am a subscriber to Ancestry.com. I would love to know what conference is coming this way next year as I have actively been tracking my family on both sides. Please pm me the info. Thanks. Caroline

Caroline, have you checked out the new 1950 info online at ancestry?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter