GayDays 2011

Are you calling us fat?? :P

No, never... I'm just saying that to cram that many ppl into a room, it would be beneficial to rearrange the furniture. Use the dressers as buffet tables, etc.

She's never called me fat. :woohoo:

Give her time!

She's heartless and cold.:guilty:

She's called me fat NUMEROUS times. :sad1: Saxton too. We're her main targets.

But she's also lashed out at KingLouie1 and Wally several times.

:sad2:

Give her time!

She's heartless and cold.:guilty:

She's called me fat NUMEROUS times. :sad1: Saxton too. We're her main targets.

But she's also lashed out at KingLouie1 and Wally several times.

:sad2:

Naw... Rosie loves me. :)

WOOHOO 9 mos 1 day! 2 months from now I can book my BWV portion of my stay!!! **dance**

Anybody other than JSG and I book their rooms yet? :confused3

Howdy...gay days virgin...trying to talk the oh into it...can you tell me more, those who have been before?

Howdy...gay days virgin...trying to talk the oh into it...can you tell me more, those who have been before?

Welcome Heva! Hubby and I have never been either (historically we head to the parks around Labour Day so this will be a whole 'new' experience for us) but we are raring' to show our support to the Gay and Lesbian community :thumbsup2

I try and go every year. Being local it's not too hard to do ;)

There are 2 different Gaydays experiences, depending on what you're into. You can just go to enjoy the parks (loaded to the brim with fellow gays), or you can participate in the TONS of parties/events run by local clubs and hotels. They include concerts, pool parties, and special celebrity DJ events.

For the parties and events, there are a few different sites that list them. Different sites have different parties and events they promote. Just do a Google search and I'm sure you'll find them. I've never done the parties, just the parks. Maybe 2011 will be my year to try them.

I am sure we are just going to do some meets at the parks... we're just not cool enough to go to the after parties :lmao:

My boyfriend and I were in Orlando this year right before Gay Days. I wish I could have stayed longer and taken in not only Disney together (opted for Universal that trip) but also been there for the Gay Days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter