• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gay-friendly Thread!

Welcome MissJ! Hope you have a wonderful time at DLP, we've yet to make it there but it's on our last of hopeful future visits.

Hope everyone is doing well today!

Take care.

PPF

Hello hello! My name is Sheri and I am in Cape Coral, Florida. Heading to Disney the following dates so far:

9/30 - 10/4
11/27 - 12/2

anyone going to be there during those times?

Poohsmommi said:
Hello hello! My name is Sheri and I am in Cape Coral, Florida. Heading to Disney the following dates so far:

9/30 - 10/4
11/27 - 12/2

Oh, drat, Poohsmommie! We'll miss you by one day, as we're coming in 12/3 and staying through 12/11.

In fact, as we speak, I have three disney vacations in mind and two booked. The first is coming up fast (though not fast enough; we're used to traveling down right after labor day weekend, so we're all going through withdrawal) for 12/3-12/11 at BCV. The second is our anniversary trip 8/26-9/2 AKL 2006. And for the third we're thinking a long weekend at OKW next Xmas - the first week of Dec or so - before the PAP and DDE from this year expires.

And I won't be surprised if we also fit in a quick trip to the Dolphin just to SEE!
:rotfl2:

Anyway, if anyone's going to be down around those times, let us know!

Have a good one!

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Poohsmommi said:

9/30 - 10/4
11/27 - 12/2

Hi Sheri, I just wanted to comment on your tag... you are my hero!!

bubie2.5 said:
Hi Sheri, I just wanted to comment on your tag... you are my hero!!

Oh my goodness! I just saw that tag... I know when I lived in Fla back in the early 70s we were always ushering friends and family through the park (yup, only one back then), but 56 trips in 3 years!!! That's unbelievable. How are you doing that?

Well, reality set in and the Xmas 2006 trip to OKW is bagged. There's is just too much going on. Our teens will be in San Antonia that July for a youth gathering, we'll be in AKL for our anniversary, and then my DP's family is hosting us at their timeshare in the mts of VA (sounds nice, but let's face it - it's not disney). So while Gwen and I might get away for a quick weekend early in 2007, I think our next trip will be back to BCV for our daughter's graduation from HS. She'll get to bring two friends, and our son, who will gradutate the following year - and will get to do the same - will invite one friend, and we'll just hang out at the resort, keep score of the comings and goings of 3 teenage girls and 2 teenage boys, and practice ducking! :rotfl2:

Anyway, there hasn't been that much activity on this thread in a couple of days so I just wanted to check in. How's everyone doing and when's the next trip. We're getting very excited about Dec!

Viki said:
She'll get to bring two friends, and our son, who will gradutate the following year - and will get to do the same - will invite one friend, and we'll just hang out at the resort, keep score of the comings and goings of 3 teenage girls and 2 teenage boys, and practice ducking! :rotfl2:

:eek: 5 teens!!!!!!You're one brave woman.

bubie2.5 said:
:eek: 5 teens!!!!!!You're one brave woman.

Brave, crazy, twisted, seriously wacked, will do anything to have an excuse to visit the world - you got it!

I have to say though that we told both the kids today and they are seriously excited. We'll host their friends at BCV, of course, and we'll pay for their arifare, but then each of their friends will have to pay for their food, park ticket, and any spending money they'd like to bring along. So it's a nice deal for their friends but they'll still need the time between now and then to save up about $800.00 each. If I know my daughter she'll end up saving money from her job at BK and helping her friends out.

This is one of the main reasons we bought into DVC - so that we can host family and friends. It's always been good.

Viki said:
Oh my goodness! I just saw that tag... I know when I lived in Fla back in the early 70s we were always ushering friends and family through the park (yup, only one back then), but 56 trips in 3 years!!! That's unbelievable. How are you doing that?

Ya know - I had no idea I had been so much .... when I called to make my ressies for my upcoming September trip, the CM told me LOL We got up a lot on the weekends.

Has anyone else attempted to drink their way around the world? I am afraid to call it a day somewhere near Italy. :earboy2:

Had a few this Saturday and let's just saw these here adult bones were feeling the burn the following day!

Viki....just started reading this thread and had to say....

You realize those guys at the Phillies game were being horses' behinds cause they were jealous....you had a girl....bet they didnt'!

FYI....not gay but sworn off men for the rest of my life! Does that make me asexual?

joanjett1976 said:
Has anyone else attempted to drink their way around the world? I am afraid to call it a day somewhere near Italy. :earboy2:

Had a few this Saturday and let's just saw these here adult bones were feeling the burn the following day!

Joan, let's put it this way: If I started at Mexico, I'd end at Norway.

For example, last night I was back at the ballpark (still no word yet over the bashing incident, despite two letters, one to Ed Wade and one to David Montgomery and it's been forever, so I think that's it), and we had seats in the Hall of Fame section, a portion of the stadium that gives you access to a REAL bar! Woo-hoo. I went wild. I had 2 margerittas! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

No, really, that's wild for me. Sigh...

Meezers said:
Viki....just started reading this thread and had to say....

You realize those guys at the Phillies game were being horses' behinds cause they were jealous....you had a girl....bet they didnt'!

FYI....not gay but sworn off men for the rest of my life! Does that make me asexual?

LOL!!!

Isn't that the truth. And, you're absolutely right. Not a woman in sight. Which makes me wonder: perhaps I misinterpreted the whole event. Perhaps that was really the lugs way of making a pass! You know, like in gradeschool, when the boy runs up and tugs your hair! Wow, look at what I missed - and, apparently, your still missing!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:cool1: I'm so glad that this thread is on here. :goodvibes

I'm Angela btw. I am new on her, but my older sister Rocadonismom used to be on for hours every day last year or maybe even the year before. lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter