GASP!! I've been TAGGED!!!!!

I'm very happy for the OP.

sigh...

but I'll never get tagged ...

sigh...

(having an Eeyore moment)

KC:earsgirl:

I don't understand how to put the little witty saying underneath my name. I want the tag fairy to come to me to - but I don't know what I have to do first in order to even be considered.....:confused:

Originally posted by wdwprncess77
I don't understand how to put the little witty saying underneath my name. I want the tag fairy to come to me to - but I don't know what I have to do first in order to even be considered.....:confused:

I have no idea. It seems pretty random to me - if whomever the tag fairy is likes you, you get a tag.

Not getting one is sorta like being kept out of the cool crowd in high school, without being actually stuffed into a locker. Those of us without tags are just 'virtually' not cool enough to have them, and so we are 'virtually' snubbed.

I am SO not cool enough. Ah, well.

(happy to just be here, has decided she doesn't need anonymous approval, even from fairies . . .)

Originally posted by KCMiller
I have no idea. It seems pretty random to me - if whomever the tag fairy is likes you, you get a tag.

Not getting one is sorta like being kept out of the cool crowd in high school, without being actually stuffed into a locker. Those of us without tags are just 'virtually' not cool enough to have them, and so we are 'virtually' snubbed.

I am SO not cool enough. Ah, well.

(happy to just be here, has decided she doesn't need anonymous approval, even from fairies . . .)

Hey, love that TAG! LOL!

Congrats on the tag!

Stacilee - SC lowcountry here too. and Jtjarvis - we honeymooned in Beaufort. GORGEOUS place!

:)
MCMom

Maybe someday the tag fairy will play tag with my avatar line. Until then, the statement under my name says it all ..... I'm crazy about Stitch. Here's hoping for soft openings of Stitch's Great Escape at the end of October, cause I'll be cruisin' during the grand opening.

Originally posted by debloco
Oh, that is so great!
lilallybean, you give me hope with three tags and "only" 168 posts!

I'm wishing....(I'm wishing)
For the tag fairy....(the tag fairy)
To find me.....(to find me)
Today.....(today)!

CLC Tiger Pom Mom :cheer2:

I've seen someone with something like 2000 posts and no tags. :(

Sorcha

Wow this must be the Lowcountry nite here on the site... Living in Summerville and loving it.....
after 36 moves.
At one time I had moved times then I had been alive.

I was lucky/dumb. Got my tag 'cause of my online name. Didn't notice it and thought I had really mess up somehow! Took me a few days to realize I had been "gifted and graced" by magic.

Best of luck to all of you. I would share if I could.....

How 'bout a lowcountry DIS meeting.... :chat:

Originally posted by Missus Toad
Hey, love that TAG! LOL!

Why, thank you - I did it all by myself :teeth: !

I see you're leaving soon - have a great time!!

Alright, I have kept quiet for a long time now, nit now feel compelled to speak. I am a secret admirer of the tag fairy:wave2: . I always ahve heard though that its best not to ask about tags if you want one so I never have mentioned it.

I do think its cool (I'm 40; I can use that word) that the TF is spreadinga little good cheer around here. Whether I ever get a tag or not, TF -if you are reading this thread, keep up the good work.

Originally posted by Zippa D Doodah
I always ahve heard though that its best not to ask about tags if you want one so I never have mentioned it.

...........till now that is................:earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter