Games to play while waiting

bfreed49

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if there were any games, that others have thought of, to play while standing in lines at Disney. I have searched the internet without much luck. My family will be going down in April and I have a younger sibling that doesn't have a lot of patients, she is 12, I thought others might have some good ideas.

We always play I Spy. You know...I Spy something brown and then everyone else has to guess what it is, then the next person goes, etc. Also, we play the alphabet game. That's where everyone goes in order and has to name something they see that starts with the letter your on. If your family is waiting at a bus stop the first person might see "Ariel" on someone's t-shirt and then the next person could say "bench" for the bus stop benches, and the third person might say "car" if they see one passing, etc. It has to go in order of A, B, C, etc. You might have to make exceptions for X and Z. We say it's okay to use words with those letters in them, like "express" or "extra". (Zippers are always available!) If you have little ones, have them go with a sound of the letter or use adjectives.

It's kinda funny cuz we love playing these games and after we start, you can hear other families around us doing the same thing. You forget about some of the little easy things and at the end of the day everyone is tired and cranky and this really helps to lighten the moods while waiting.

Hope this helps!! Have a great trip!!!
Suzi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!