Galactic Starcruiser Closing Permanently In September!

Sure hope they can find a suitable, interesting solution to make better use of the space there - hopefully, something Star Wars related! I feel sorry for the folks who gave up a year of their kid's college fund to stay there when it opened!

Sure hope they can find a suitable, interesting solution to make better use of the space there - hopefully, something Star Wars related! I feel sorry for the folks who gave up a year of their kid's college fund to stay there when it opened!
I stole this from someone who stole it from somewhere else, but:

347843414_763556865271042_7161564977474991054_n.jpg

Gut the building. Use half for a themed, character dining table service restaurant. Use the other half to relocate Star Tours since its present location outside of the SW walls is odd. Disney can then retheme the Star tours location for something new. Maybe an Indiana Jones ride similar to other parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter