Gail & Ian's PJ - 9/7/09 WP, CG Napa & UK - WEDDING DAY TR STARTED!!

Arg! So I'm debating on the gerbera daisies. I've heard that they're for more informal weddings (no offense to who ever is using them). Now I've gotten myself all paranoid. I found new pics and I need your opinions. :surfweb:
CENTERPIECE
cp4.jpg

cp5.jpg

I have more than these 2 picked out but I like these styles.

PEWS
ceremonydecor.jpg

There will only be 2 on each side for immediate family. The pews will be swagged.

UNITY CANDLE
unity.jpg

This the the only other floral besides the pew floral, aisle runner, and rose petals.

BOUQUET
bouquet2.jpg

This will be it - hand-tied of course.

All floral will be lillies and roses in 1/2 greenery and 1/2 flowers to cut down costs. I'm just waiting of some proposals. :confused:

Opinions please?

Love all of them!!!! If you are going for a more formal look I would go with the 2nd centerpiece.
The pew decorations...well I may just steal that idea.
The bouquet is absolutely gorgeous. Will all the lillies be yellow like the bouquet?

Love all of them!!!! If you are going for a more formal look I would go with the 2nd centerpiece.
The pew decorations...well I may just steal that idea.
The bouquet is absolutely gorgeous. Will all the lillies be yellow like the bouquet?

Thanks! I was thinking white roses with yellow lillies. Would that be too much color?

So I'm back from my site visit. Pictures coming soon. I need to shower and eat first then I'll upload some pictures. ;)

So here it is. It's official: 10:00-10:30 AM Wedding Pavilion ceremony, 11:00-4:00 California Grill (Napa Room) reception, and 8:30 PM UK Lower dessert party. Stacey said she'll start up the contract while DF starts the room block.

As I was there I notice a lot of weddings going on. While I was talking to Randy Champan in the Grand Floridian I saw a bridal party walking through (it looked like an Escape wedding), while I was doing the sea racers there was a wedding going on at the Wedding Pavilion, and while I was scoping out the fireworks at the UK Lower, there was a dessert party. I was a bit of a stalker. I apologize if it just so happen to be any of your weddings. :lmao:

Here's a few pictures:
WEDDING PAVILION
1.jpg

2.jpg

I had so much dang fun on that stupid Sea Racer thing. :rotfl:

3.jpg

4.jpg

They made us get over there so they can take a picture of us. Apparently that's where a majority of the pics get taken because of the castle in the background.

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

That's Ian's Aunt (the one who is going to marry us) looking out the window.

CALIFORNIA GRILL
california_grill1.jpg

california_grill2.jpg

Prior to opening the blinds.

california_grill3.jpg

california_grill4.jpg

Check out that view! :eek:

UK LOWER
14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

PS - I took 600+ pictures. I took quite a few more of the locations. I just posted the most decent ones. PM me if you'd like more pictures, ok?

Yhea!! Great Pictures!!!!! the Sea Raycer looks like a lot of fun!!!! Isn't it wonderful feeling to know it's almost official!!! The view from the California Grill is amazing, I've never been there.

Ok, so far I've booked Randy Chapman and Ana! Yay! :banana:

Oh! Anyone hear of "real touch" silk flowers. Apparently it looks and feels like real flowers.
-Bouquet (1)
-Bouquet Toss Bouquet (1)
-Maid of Honor Bouquet (1)
-Brides Maid Bouquet (1)
-Grooms Boutonniere (1)
-Best Man Boutonniere (1)
-Groomsman Boutonniere (1)
-Fathers Boutonniere (2)
-Grandfathers Boutonniere (2)
-Mothers Corsages (2)
-Grandmothers Corsages (2)
-Unity Candle Floral (1)
-Centerpieces (5)
-Memorial Red Long Stemmed Roses (4)
-Pew Floral Decor (4)
-Rose Hair Flower (1)
It's all roses for $650! Should I go for it?

Everything is so beautiful!
I would love to see your dress

Yes, I would go for it :)

Great pix! That sounds like an awesome price for all those flowers! And I am sooo impressed on the deal you got on your dress. Do you love it? :lovestruc

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

You got an awesome deal on that dress!!!!! I am so excited to see your PJ, I don't know how I missed it --- I am hoping for the same venues for next November! Wow! I really hope I get my date, but I am excited to see all you've done and cannot wait to hear more!!

And you look BEAUTIFUL, so no worries! It will be a magical day for sure!!:bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter