FW discounts

TomM

Mouseketeer
I made reservations for FW for Feb '03. I know it's a long way out, but hey, planning is half the fun. Anyway, how far in advance can I start looking for discounts? Disney is still posting regular rates. Thanks for your help. 240 days to wait.
Tom

Don't worry, the time WILL fly, especially if you're in "planning mode"!:D When we stayed at FW in Feb of 2000, after NUMEROUS calls, I was finally able to get a discount in Sept 2000. I would start calling in late Aug just in case they release them early. Also, keep an eye on the Budget board as well. Everyone is usually tracking when discounts are released and will quickly share the good news!:p

Colleen

Discounted rates usually appear about three to four months out. Mousesavers is a great resource.

And, don't forget to periodically check our own DIScounts page right here on the DIS! :D
DISCounts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter