• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Funny Memes

86116443.jpg

I know, right? What about that wal-to-wall carpet that had all different kinds of game boards on them?
No kidding!! Or pretty much any carpeting, something else renters wouldn't be able to accept.

And yes, apparently there is no cash equivalent option, you have to either accept the prize and pay the taxes, or get nothing. It seems that one man turned down the $10,000 he won because he didn't want to give half to his ex-wife.

No kidding!! Or pretty much any carpeting, something else renters wouldn't be able to accept.

And yes, apparently there is no cash equivalent option, you have to either accept the prize and pay the taxes, or get nothing. It seems that one man turned down the $10,000 he won because he didn't want to give half to his ex-wife.

I was just watching the prime time show and they were doing soem retro-themed prizes. They had a living room group with floring included plus a grandfatehr clock - that one really takes me back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter