• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Funny Memes

A Few days late but...
1659666726499-png.690831
...Eleven?? REALLY?

....I don't think it was THAT many....

...Eleven?? REALLY?
....I don't think it was THAT many....
Eh, I think it was close. We moved to Florida right when MTV started, and lived in that house nine years. I believe it was still pretty video intensive when we moved near Orlando. We didn’t have cable the first couple years or so after we moved (new neighborhood and no service) and by the time we got satellite with MTV, they were pretty much done with videos. So it was close enough to eleven that I would let the joke stand.

I did miss sneaking down to the family room to watch the video countdown show . . .

I was at the zoo during winter about 30 years ago and the rhinos were inside. One’s butt was about 3 feet from the concrete wall when the inevitable happened. Holy crap!!!

It splattered all over the wall like in the photo, accompanied by the loudest rhino fart imaginable.

Fortunately no employee was behind it.

I was at the zoo during winter about 30 years ago and the rhinos were inside. One’s butt was about 3 feet from the concrete wall when the inevitable happened. Holy crap!!!

It splattered all over the wall like in the photo, accompanied by the loudest rhino fart imaginable.

Fortunately no employee was behind it.

I've seen a Rhino do that too - it's something all right! 😮 Rhino don't care though - Rhino's not embarassed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter