Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years back I was on Kilimanjaro Safari and it was a really cold day. The woman behind me kept telling her daughter that the crocodiles were audioanimatronics and not real. Of course being reptiles they were all piled on top of each other and not moving. I told no they were real and she kept swearing they were fakes.

I overheard this comment while at the Fountainview Bakery:
"I want to go to Mission Space, throw up, and come back here."

Last week, we were on the bus to MGM and there was this family that got on at our hotel too were sitting in front of us and were talking pretty loud so we heard their whole conversation the entire ride. The dad was talking about things at the parks and everything he said was completely wrong! That night was EMH at MK, and he was telling his teenage daughters about how our hotel was the only one with access to EMH, so "It will be like being at the park by yourself!" :rotfl:

Last time we were at Disney, a mom was trying to pry her screaming toddler from a water fountain. He kept wanting to push the buttons. In frustration, the mom said " I did not drive 1500 miles and pay 5000 dollars to bring you to the happiest place on Earth, so you could push a button!" We had a good chuckle over that one. :rotfl:

I have a friend who used to be a CM. On several occasions she was asked "What time is the 4 O'Clock parade?"

From a bus driver at WDW: "There will be no eating, drinking, smoking, or beating of children while the lights are on." He then turns off the lights on the bus.

d-r said:
2. Actually this was at the disney store, around christmas time. A little boy was telling his parents which of the toys he wanted and he, really loudly saud "I want a little Buzz and a big Woodie," and this lady across the store under her breath said "don't we all."

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: LOL! That is hilarious!! Made me laugh out loud. The kids came in and asked me what I was laughing about!! lol

I was just at MK for a day trip this past Wednesday with my brother and SIL and I'm afraid I'm the one who spoke without thinking. The first time we rode BTM that day we sat in the very last car and it's so much more thrilling. You really get whipped around in the back. So later in the day we're in line for a second go and my brother suggests we try for the last car again. Well, I had just had a chocolate shake and root beer and I really wanted to be near the front so I say "I don't want to do the wild thing". They both stared at me for a second with the craziest looks while what I said sank in and then we all burst out laughing. I tried playing it off by saying I was saving myself. ;)

iowadisneyguy said:
Its not a comment, but there was an asian woman about 85 yrs old, and her shirt, in huge letters on the front said EAT S%$T!

Se did not speak a word of english, somebody must havetold her itsaid Mickey mouse or something.

I laughed out loud at that one!!!

I love this thread. :rotfl:

We were at HDDR, next to a table of a somewhat drunk group. It was near the end, where people are called up to be in the show, so their child was taken to the stage. The whole time he was up there, they were repeatedly yelling, "BOBBY!" at the top of their lungs. I feel bad for the kid- thankfully he didn't seem embarassed.

I just choked on a saltine reading this! I spent 4 yrs living in downtown Boston and would probably have the same reaction.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Becky521 said:
:blush: This happened on our trip back in 1994. It was our first time to see HISTA in Epcot. I was sitting next to my DM and my DF was on her other side. My DF grew up in a very poor area in Camden, NJ in the 40's and has had a deep seated fear of any rodents ever since he saw them scurrying through his boyhood home.Through out the show he sat quietly with his "safety goggles" on. When Adam brings on his white mouse and there is a multipling ray on stage it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was to come. Somehow my DF didn't put this together and noone else in the family gave much thought to his fear. When the mouse was duplicated and then the results started to scamper of the stage and I felt them against my legs I suddenly became aware of a commotion to my right. When I turned what I saw was my DF standing on the arms of his chair yelling "J^@#@ C*#@%@ Rats!!!"

In April I was standing around waiting for my family to get out of the bathrooms and the 20-25 year oldish woman went to go into the bathroom and her (I assume) boyfriend or husband came running across and grabbed her hand and was running with her going "This is Disney World! No time for the bathroom!" and he kept running! It was so bizarre (eventhough I wanted to do the same to my family ;))!

Well, ok, if we're gonna admit to embarrassing things we actually said ourselves, I'll own up to this one.

Four of us were on a girls only trip to DL, and when I say girls I really mean mid-fortyish. We all liked to pin trade and I'd brought along my extra MM shaped soft pin backs. All four of us were huddled close around a cute young male CM looking at his lanyard, when one gal dropped a metal pin back and couldn't find it. "It's ok" I somewhat loudly proclaimed, "I've got a bunch of rubbers back at the hotel". That poor CM went beet red, as did I, and I can only imagine what the other guests around us thought we were asking him to do!

hidmickey:myantidrug said:
In April I was standing around waiting for my family to get out of the bathrooms and the 20-25 year oldish woman went to go into the bathroom and her (I assume) boyfriend or husband came running across and grabbed her hand and was running with her going "This is Disney World! No time for the bathroom!" and he kept running! It was so bizarre (eventhough I wanted to do the same to my family ;))!

PMSL, they must have been following a touring plan with no toilet stops.

Diznotyzed said:
Well, ok, if we're gonna admit to embarrassing things we actually said ourselves, I'll own up to this one.

Four of us were on a girls only trip to DL, and when I say girls I really mean mid-fortyish. We all liked to pin trade and I'd brought along my extra MM shaped soft pin backs. All four of us were huddled close around a cute young male CM looking at his lanyard, when one gal dropped a metal pin back and couldn't find it. "It's ok" I somewhat loudly proclaimed, "I've got a bunch of rubbers back at the hotel". That poor CM went beet red, as did I, and I can only imagine what the other guests around us thought we were asking him to do!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We just got home last night,and I'm already in withdrawal.
On Wed., we were in Epcot and went over to Living Seas. Where they have the statue of Dory and Nemo out the front, a family had stopped to take a picture. Dad lifts up his son and puts him in the dirt right by the statues, where he obviously does not belong. He looks where I am standing and sees a CM headed towards them, moving quickly and obviously coming to chew them out. Dad grabs the kid and says, "Junior, get out of there right now! What do you think you're doing?" Great job, Dad. When all else fails, pin it on the kid. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter