Funball!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that is just the front yard. an yes that is my super awesome yellow mustang... but that is just the front yard... i didnt get a photo of the back yard. we have a couch in the backyard.. its for sitting on...but my favorite piece is the sponge ball blowup decoration.... he was on sale for dirt cheap!! I had to have him!!

i understand. i would not have been able to pass it up either. matt is such a lucky man, you will decorate your guys house so awesome.

don't feel bad. my 18 year old son seen my name and gave me crap for like 15 minutes about it. they just have no idea whats cool do they? we don't have to explain ourselves to anyone.

my dad just walked by and goes "whats up funball"... he thinks my screen name is funny.. i said it was unique that there is worse on the boards(i have seen worse) adn i am the onlyone with that screen name.,. adn then i said my friend his screen name is skiingfast.. and my dad looks at me and goes "skiing what?" (yeh they havnt met matt yet)..we are getting there..anyhow they dont know the coolness that we are!

very funny. poor little guy had issiues.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i know.. i know.. martha stewart has NOTHING on me!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

funny stuff. in alaska it is daylight all summer, so when you go to bed it is light out and difficult to sleep. i put a blanket over our bedroom window a few summers ago and my husband calls it my martha stewart curtains.

See everyone calls you funball, how could you get mad at it?

ur not funny....... :sad2:.. i was very clear with my dad that is was not nice to call me funball... :rolleyes1

funny stuff. in alaska it is daylight all summer, so when you go to bed it is light out and difficult to sleep. i put a blanket over our bedroom window a few summers ago and my husband calls it my martha stewart curtains.

ohh that is funny!! :rotfl2:

I was going to ask you about that, but not until June.

Do you have blinds that keep your bedrooms extra dark like hotel in Vegas and some nice places elsewhere do?

I was going to ask you about that, but not until June.

Do you have blinds that keep your bedrooms extra dark like hotel in Vegas and some nice places elsewhere do?

well, we do have vertical blinds on the window, but they do not keep the light out very well. i suppose i could get big thick pull down solid blinds, but i have not done so. alot of people have tin foil over their windows so i could be worse.

really? i wish i had known that several years ago. mines been with me so long i'm not sure anyone else could deal with him.:rotfl2:

ohh yeahs urs... the "warranty" and or store "credit" has exipred :lmao: sorry your stuck with him :rotfl:

I can also reheat it and serve it right back to you gals.

mmmmmm ok..... i did not understand what you said .. i just heard "blah blah blah,girls,blah blah blah sports, blah blah beer"

:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter