fun question???

lilkatabb

lilkatabb
I am going with the family in September for my birthday and was wondering what restaurant does the craziest thing for you on the BDAY..who can help?

Pick whichever menu or restaurant style appeals to you most.

Birthdays are very common celebrations at Disney and how they are acknowledged is hit and miss. Sometimes you can get two totally different 'celebrations' at the same restaurant at the same time, it really depends on your server.

I would suggest picking a restaurant that sounds fun to you, and since you mention crazy in your original post - maybe 50's Prime Time Cafe or Whispering Canyon Cafe. Both of those restaurants are known to be crazy on their own and I've read fun birthday reports from both of them.

Whatever restaurant you choose, I would note your birthday on your reservation, and if cake is important to you, then you should maybe check out the Cake Chatter thread and order a birthday cake for yourself. Cupcakes are generally provided for the birthday guest, but aren't guaranteed.

i would also say prime time. they are usually great to begin with but i bet if they know it's your birthday they would be awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter