• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"From" email address when you get PINs

pwdebbie

DIS Veteran
I just found out that there have been some PINs attached to my name that I didn't know about. According to the CM I talked with, she said they had been emailed to me. Well, I KNOW I never got those emails and I KNOW that I have every Disney email address that I am familiar with on my safe list. Can someone provide me with the email address that the PINs are sent from so that I can double-check my safe list? Thanks! (I should have thought to ask the CM while I had her, but brain wasn't in gear because I was doing the sad task of cancelling my trip that was supposed to start the 16th.)

All of mine have come from Disney Destinations at this random address: news @ fos.go.com. They just can't make it easy, can they? :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter