Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by DisneyDadof4, Jun 13, 2013.
Thank you all for the replies... I'll give them call!
Can the CM discount experts clarify something for me? Since the CM I know works in California and can't physically show his badge, when does he need to fax it? The week of the reservation? Sooner? Later? Also is that all he needs to fax is a copy of his badge?
Lastly, where does he fax it? To the actually hotel I'm staying at or to Disney World reservations?
Thank you so much for helping .
The CM must fax the front and back of his ID within 10 days of your arrival. It is to be faxed to the resort where you are staying.
Log in or Sign up to hide this advert.
Thanks you so much for the information . When you say within 10 days of arrival, does that mean it can be sent anywhere from 1 to 10 days before check in or does it need to be sent 10 days or more before check in? I'm confused .
Anywhere from 1 to 10 days before your arrival.
Thanks for that! My brain was fried last night LOL!
Glad I could help.
Hi CM experts! Two questions:
1) I read a while back about once the CM makes your reservation you can call back and see if additional discounts are available. We already have 40% off so I know it is rare that they go up to 50% but I keep hearing on the podcast how attendance at the parks is low so maybe its worth a shot... do I just call the regular reservation number or is there a different one?
2) Can CM's get Tables in Wonderland cards for their friends and family? I doubt it but I would LOVE it so thought I would ask!
On calling, yes, in my experience it is the regular reservation number -- with an existing booking using an F&F rate (this was for July 2015) I was able to call and revise from a 40% discount to a 50% discount without assistance from the CM/Disney employee
Whether there is a higher discount available right now, no idea....
The only time you can get the 50% off is if there is a higher cast discount,it has nothing to do with park attendance. Also there is no discount to get Tables in Wonderland
I am so confused!! I called with my family member CM and made reservations for February 2017 for POR. I tried to add the dining plan during the reservation call. The CM on the phone said I'm not eligible for the dining plan. Did the rules change??? My family loves the dining plan!! Does anyone know if this is correct?
Call back and tell them you want to add the dining plan to your reservation. The other cm was incorrect
Yep I agree with the PP. I was offered the dining plan with my CM discounted room. You should be fine!
What are my chances for getting a F&F discount for December? I'm looking at Dec 10 - 17? TIA!
Have the cast member call for you and check.
Anyone with a Friends and Family for rooms after Oct. 17th may want to call and see if there is an additional discount available for your reservation. The cast holiday rates were released today. Have your cast member friend or family member check for new reservation for you.
I have used the disney friends and family discount in the past, but was with the CM when we booked the room. Am I able to call the resort reservation hotline to inquire about what dates and resorts are available for the friends and family discount if the cast member is not with me? We are in different states, and I know it would be easier if I was able to tell him specifically what we wanted to book with his discount rather than him gathering options and having to get back to us and then us get back to him, and THEN him reserving the room.
Also... Once the CM books the room, will they be asked for payment immediately, or would I be able to call back and pay with my payment method, so that we don't have to exchange credit card info at all seeing as we live in different states?
Thanks for the help in advance!!!
PS. I scoured this thread, so hopefully none of this has been answered recently and I missed!
The cast member needs to make the initial call to book the room. They can check the HUB for availability for your dates. Once the reservation is made they can hold the room for you to call and make the deposit and then once you have your confirmation number you can call and check for further discounts. I just did this for my nephew and his family.
Hi! My sister just accepted a position in the college program beginning in January. We are looking to book a trip in mid-February and I'm trying to figure out the best way to go about doing that. Here are my questions:
1. When will she be able to book a reservation for us using the F&F discount?
2. How difficult will it be to get a reservation less than a month out if we aren't able to make our reservations until she gets there?
3. I keep seeing everyone talk about calling back for additional discounts... what does this mean? Do you simple call the reservation line and ask if there are any additional discounts they can give once you make your reservation?
4. What is the best way to go about purchasing park tickets using her discount?
5. ANY other additional info would be GREATLY appreciated! I'm trying to learn as much as possible before we make any decisions. Thanks!
Separate names with a comma.