Friends and Family Discount

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by DisneyDadof4, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Gracie'smom85

Gracie'smom85 Earning My Ears

I have some questions about the friends and family discount. My grandpa, who has been a castmember for decades, will be making our reservation for us. He can get a little confused, so I'm trying to have all my info straight beforehand. Does anyone know exactly what information will be needed from him when he calls the castmember reservation line (ie: his id #, anything else)? Will he book the room in my name? Do they require payment or a deposit upfront?

Also, what are the chances of getting a deluxe resort room in Oct. 2017? Do they have very limited rooms available or should it be ok? Thanks for any help!

2. KerryCM

KerryCM DIS Veteran

He will need his PERNER number, ID number, your name , address, email, names and ages of people in your party. He can get the confirmation number for you to call back and make the deposit or he can do the deposit and you can do the deposit and you can repay him. Deluxe resorts may be available for October, but Epcot resorts may be limited due to Food and Wine. Good luck

Gracie'smom85 likes this.
  3. Gracie'smom85

Gracie'smom85 Earning My Ears

Thank you so much! This was exactly what I needed. :)

4. jcarwash

jcarwash DIS Veteran

In addition to the info from @KerryCM, I wanted to comment that I've found it easy to pay the deposit after the CM/employee books the reservation for me. You don't even need to speak to anyone; you can use the automated phone system to make a payment.

Gracie'smom85 likes this.