Friends and Family Discount

Do you all mind if I ask what is the typical Fall discount for the dining plans? We are booked at the Friends & Family 40% off room rate right now and I feel fortunate to have that; I know it may increase to 50% off, but I'm not banking on that....as I said, I'm happy we have the discount we are currently booked at. Anyway, the friend who booked us said the dining prices may be discounted as well.

I'm just trying to figure out how much I should budget for OOP or whether I should try and convince hubby to buy the dining plan (counter service only....no table service for us this trip). So, if anyone can help with how much it is normally discounted, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Do you all mind if I ask what is the typical Fall discount for the dining plans? We are booked at the Friends & Family 40% off room rate right now and I feel fortunate to have that; I know it may increase to 50% off, but I'm not banking on that....as I said, I'm happy we have the discount we are currently booked at. Anyway, the friend who booked us said the dining prices may be discounted as well.

I'm just trying to figure out how much I should budget for OOP or whether I should try and convince hubby to buy the dining plan (counter service only....no table service for us this trip). So, if anyone can help with how much it is normally discounted, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Off the top of my head for F&F it would be around 29.99 per adult per night. Child price isn't discounted. That's just going off of what it currently is though and what it's been this past year. I can get a solid price for the current discount tomorrow.

Off the top of my head for F&F it would be around 29.99 per adult per night. Child price isn't discounted. That's just going off of what it currently is though and what it's been this past year. I can get a solid price for the current discount tomorrow.

Thank you so much! We've been going back and forth to buy the dining plan or not. I'd rather have it just so I know the kids can get something to eat and I don't have to whip out my credit card.

One other question and I know this might sound quite odd, but am I able to purchase the dining plan for only four of the five people in the room? One is only five and he mooches off of us anyway....he never finishes his own meals. It's just a thought.

And thank you again for all your help!

Thank you so much! We've been going back and forth to buy the dining plan or not. I'd rather have it just so I know the kids can get something to eat and I don't have to whip out my credit card.

One other question and I know this might sound quite odd, but am I able to purchase the dining plan for only four of the five people in the room? One is only five and he mooches off of us anyway....he never finishes his own meals. It's just a thought.

And thank you again for all your help!

Checked for ya. I was a smidge off.

QSDP - 31.99 for adults per night with the current discount

I'm not sure when the CM 2014 prices will come out. You could always book a room without one now and have her add the discount later. You could see what happens discount wise in August to get an idea of what might happen next year.

This is what we did. Booked room and are waiting for 2014 discounts. Does anyone know when the 2013 cm rates came out last year?

Oh ok! Great! Thanks! I wasn't sure if you already knew of a discount or if this was just the historical information.

I made a bounceback reservation last year for this year in October at the Boardwalk. Can a CM discount be applied to this reservations?

I made a bounceback reservation last year for this year in October at the Boardwalk. Can a CM discount be applied to this reservations?

If it is a package, no.

If it is a room only, maybe. You'd have to choose one or the other. It can't be both. But bouncebacks are done through a separate booking department so I'm not sure if they can just switch it over being a special kind of reservation.

If you want the CM discount over what you have you could have the CM book you a new reservation and cancel the bounceback.

If it is a package, no.

If it is a room only, maybe. You'd have to choose one or the other. It can't be both. But bouncebacks are done through a separate booking department so I'm not sure if they can just switch it over being a special kind of reservation.

If you want the CM discount over what you have you could have the CM book you a new reservation and cancel the bounceback.

Thanks for your quick reply.

What would the discount be for tickets? Is it a set % or a set price? We are buying 10 day park hopper passes for our trip, but would like to know what my friend's price would be.

Thank you.

What would the discount be for tickets? Is it a set % or a set price? We are buying 10 day park hopper passes for our trip, but would like to know what my friend's price would be.

Thank you.

Tickets are different depending on the CM and time of year. In general, tickets aren't discounted at all. Some CMs get a few complimentary to give out. Id Plan on paying full price.

Oh no, what a bummer. Years ago when I was a cast member, we were able to buy multi-day passes. Before I quit, I bought some to use in the future, but of course, they are gone now.

I would rather ask him to buy us some tickets than ask him to use his discount for a room. That way also, in the event they quit, we would already have our tickets. I know he is looking for a better paying job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter