Friday's Fairly Easy and Fun Riddle

helenabear said:
Carol, nothing wrong with that actually. I have a lot of fun with my dad whom I am pretty sure is older than you. Just said it for Donna alone ;)

popcorn::

Yeah!! First guess... even though I'm Blonde! :woohoo:
You noticed the capital B right?

horsegirl said:
PM sent and I am in, thanks to a dashing and handsome barrister. Thanks Mr. Big! :love:

T & B, great to finally see you over here, you twit. ;) :teeth: :thumbsup2

Yay, I was called a twit before 9AM! :yay: I'm doing better than yesterday. Highway to Hell is on the radio right now...think that's a coincidence? :rotfl:

Geez.
That is not what I wanted to say.

I wanted to say Congratulations!!!!
To Elaine!
That is so awesome!

Yeah Carol, my father is cool though... you know those cool parents that go on rides and take you to WDW often. I like people like that ;)

Now Donna on the other hand...

she's plain twit!

Kirsten
tu.gif

helenabear said:
Hi y'all! PM me when you figure this one out. And due to me leaving for WDW early in the morning on Sat, I will probably log off before 9PM ET. So if you send your answer after that, I may not get to it for a while :)

You just had to sneak that in! ;) :teeth:

Have a great trip.

I'm in.

Jess (you're a twit too... I did that for those who always seem to PM after 10 or 11 ;))
tu.gif

:sunny: :wave: TGIF riddlers!!!

As you can tell by my TU, I am IN!! :cool1:

I am not that much older than Elaine, only 5 years, but I feel so much older. Maybe it is having three kids already, and that the 12 year old is taller than me?? Oh yeah, we are on our second mini-van, and will have one at least until all three kids are out of the house.

Elaine ~ I thought you could order one with manual transmission, if that was the only thing stopping you.

piglet too said:
:sunny: :wave: TGIF riddlers!!!

As you can tell by my TU, I am IN!! :cool1:

I am not that much older than Elaine, only 5 years, but I feel so much older. Maybe it is having three kids already, and that the 12 year old is taller than me?? Oh yeah, we are on our second mini-van, and will have one at least until all three kids are out of the house.

Elaine ~ I thought you could order one with manual transmission, if that was the only thing stopping you.
Nope, shes in denial ;)

Has there ever been a Wooo Hooty before 9:30? Holy Schneikes!

Blessings!
MarkyMark

I'm in I think....could it really be this easy.

Am I in this thing by myself? Come on folks - and I just got here. SOmebody should be woooo hooootying with me!

Blessings!
MarkyMark

Ya know, if my youngest two would just go to sleep when they were supposed to, they would not be so tired in the morning. :furious: All I am hearing from them right now is "I'm tired, I don't feel good, I don't want to go" and Lauren (the four year old) gets to stay home with me once we drop Nathan off at school.

ETA ~~

Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter