Frequent Flyers

footballmouse

DIS Veteran
For those of you have flown recently, am I allowed to pack a razor in my carry-on? Flying with Allegiant.

For those of you have flown recently, am I allowed to pack a razor in my carry-on? Flying with Allegiant.
Go right to the source... TSA (airline doesn't matter). https://www.tsa.gov/blog/2018/08/07...se the razor,same applies for straight razors.

1. Razors - There’s a lot of confusion out there as to what types of razors are OK to pack in your carry-on baggage. So people ask us about this one all the time.

• Safety Razors: Because the razor blades are so easy to remove, safety razors are not permitted in your carry-on luggage with the blade. They’re fine to pack in your carry-on without the blade. The blades must be stored in your checked luggage. The same applies for straight razors.
  • Disposable Razors: Disposable razors come in two types. The kind that is completely disposable (handle and all), or the kind where you replace them with cartridges. These are permissible in carry-on luggage with the blade and replacement cartridges.
  • Electric Razors: Electric razors are permitted in both checked and carry-on bags.

Anything that could be considered a weapon isn't allowed on the airplane. Is there some reason you don't want to pack this in your checked baggage?

If you don't have checked baggage for such items, then you need to find a different type of shaver to bring on vacation in your carry-on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter