Freedom to roam

Pendleton

Earning My Ears
Hi all - I recently took a trip with my teens and they invited guests. I was really nervous about what we'd let them do on their own versus having to keep up when them around the parks. I can honestly say Life 360 was great. It's free as long as you don't mind not setting notifications for more than 2 places. We added both our children and their friends and it was surprisingly accurate in finding them when we wanted to check in. They actually really enjoyed the freedom it gave them because we could let them roam without a million texts on where they were and what they were doing next. Highly recommend for parental sanity!

I was just talking with my husband about my 13 & 15 year old and whether they can go off on their own. Life360 is a great solution... Did you let them go off within a park or did you let them go from resort to park and back?

I was just talking with my husband about my 13 & 15 year old and whether they can go off on their own. Life360 is a great solution... Did you let them go off within a park or did you let them go from resort to park and back?
I have 12 and 14 year old girls. My comfort would be within a given park. I am not ready for park hopping or resort to park and back yet. Too many traffickers out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter