Freedom of the Seas in March?

amym2

DIS Veteran
Thinking about doing an Eastern Caribbean cruise on RCL next March on the Freedom of the Seas. Just started teaching 3rd grade after 14 years out of the classroom, so I'm going to need a vacation to just chill. Kids (12 and 10) have been begging to go on another cruise. Looked into Disney (did the Wonder years ago) but it's over $6000 for an inside cabin. Current promotion on RCL makes it $2900 for a porthole cabin for the 4 of us. Kids are past caring about Disney characters, and we're doing WDW in October anyway. Thoughts? A little nervous about getting decent airfare from IND to MCO in late March.

You and your family will love the Freedom! I can't say much about the pre-teen programs because our DD was 18 when we went. Beautiful ship with lots to do. Remember to take long pants and good socks for the ice skating rink! Try checking into Southwest going into MCO, or look into flying out of Dayton, Ohio. I use Dayton at times because I find better prices then IND. At other times, IND is cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter