Free snowglobe at Disney Store!

emh1129

<font color=green>I admit, though, that I had Disn
Not sure if this is posted already (sorry if it is!) but I just got back from a trip to the Disney Store with my mom~ she bought $45 in Disney dollars and two of those small washcloths for stocking stuffers and got a free Disney snowglobe because the purchase was more than $50. It's worth $24.50 and it's so cute! It's classic Minnie & Mickey and they are on a sled.. She gave it to me and I was going to give it as a gift, but I like it so much I think I'm going to keep it :blush:
Just thought I would pass the info along- I thought it was a great deal, especially since you could buy disney dollars and still get the globe! :thumbsup2

I was going to hold off going until next week (when Cars comes out) but I think I will make the extra trip!!!

Cool, i am heading there tomorrow night!!

Wow, that 's a great deal. They usually do not give "sales credit" for Disney Dollars so I am surprised that purchase qualified, but happy for your Mom!

Just curious...are there any sales going on at the Disney Store? Also, what kind of merchandise do they have now? Do they have collectible items such as figurines, snowglobes, pins, etc any more. I think the last time I stepped into a Disney Store, I was disappointed because they had mostly kids' items.

Not a whole lot of sales - Halloween stuff was still 50% off. I did get a couple nice frames for $5.99 each. The Studios Line of t-shirts for kids were $4.99. I got DD a pair of princess jeans for $9.99.

The big thing is - the store is loaded with holiday merchandise!!! Very cute kids clothes including sweaters, pj's, skirts, etc. Mickey and Minnie sweaters for adults and kids and a lot of decorations.

Did anyone ask how long this snowglobe deal would be going on?
Thanks.
Pam

You're lucky!!! My Disney Store stinks and wouldn't let me purchase the Disney Dollars to buy the snow globe. They said that park tickets, disney dollars and gift cards were excluded purchases for getting the snow globe. Well I found some ornaments I liked as well as a couple of other things so getting to $50 was nothing. The snow globe is cute, but I wish it would have been musical.

tinan said:
You're lucky!!! My Disney Store stinks and wouldn't let me purchase the Disney Dollars to buy the snow globe. They said that park tickets, disney dollars and gift cards were excluded purchases for getting the snow globe. Well I found some ornaments I liked as well as a couple of other things so getting to $50 was nothing. The snow globe is cute, but I wish it would have been musical.

Sorry :guilty: that stinks. It makes sense, though.. I'm kind of surprised that we were able to, after thinking about it.
It was actually the manager who reminded the girl to give me the snowglobe, which was odd..she should have known (the manager was the one who fetched the disney dollars!). I didn't know if it was because we also purchased the two washcloths, but that wouldn't make sense.. those were such a small portion of the purchase.
Oh well :confused3

I agree- it would be nice if the snowglobe was musical ;)

I went to my local Disneystore on my way home thiss evening (Toronto Eaton Centre location) and made a good start on Xmas gifts. Got the free snow globe and 15% off the entire store.

Thanks again for the tip. :thumbsup2

You were fortunate to get the globe! :thumbsup2
The policy is that giftcards and Disney Dollars are basically a cash exchange and don't count for a purchase until merchandise is bought. Park tickets don't count because while they are store sale, it just serves as a guest service between Disney and the Children's place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter