Free Quick Service Dining Pin, Good Deal?

Anyone get the PIN for this time frame?? Did you get the option of paying for the upgrade to Basic Dining? Is this better than the % off room code?

How does one get these codes? Do they come by mail, e-mail. or phone? Can you just call Disney and ask them about these codes?

Thanks for any help.

MomTwoBoys my code is good through July 3, no blackout dates...

Willandallie Disney just sends them out randomly either through email or mail...

Do you have to sign up somewhere to receive these discount emails or are they normally for repeat visitors?

:)I got this pin too. We have 3 children and like to stay at POR so I called and asked about an upgrade to magic your way plus dining and they gave it to me for ten dollars more per adult and two dollars more per child per day. That was only about 240.00 so I took it! You could call and ask about this if you wanted to go to a mod or delux resort.

I just got this pin about 5 mins ago to. Free QSDP for 2/28 to 7/3 no blackout dates. Now I have to refigure numbers.

I rec'd this PIN today as well!!!:banana:

My question is what is the minimum days of tickets. We already have a couple of days and were just wanting to add a day. In other words could I do 5 night with a one day ticket and still get the free QS dining?

Here's hoping.....

Anyone get the PIN for this time frame?? Did you get the option of paying for the upgrade to Basic Dining? Is this better than the % off room code?

:)I got this pin too. We have 3 children and like to stay at POR so I called and asked about an upgrade to magic your way plus dining and they gave it to me for ten dollars more per adult and two dollars more per child per day. That was only about 240.00 so I took it! You could call and ask about this if you wanted to go to a mod or delux resort.

I got a quote for this yesterday and asked about paying for the upgrade to regular dining and they said no :( Guess I will have to call back!

I got a quote for this yesterday and asked about paying for the upgrade to regular dining and they said no :( Guess I will have to call back!

Are you staying at a value or a mod?
Perhaps you can't upgrade from a value. :confused3
Could that be the reason? just guessing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter