Free disney stick family decals

I got my decal but was disappointed to read it was for inside use only. I was hoping to put it in my car window.

I saw one on a car's back window - looked nice! Haven't decided what I'll do with mine - hubby does not like stickers on our car's windows - I have mixed feelings on the subject, but do see some people that go overboard with stickers!

It's been a little over five weeks and I've yet to receive mine. Did everyone else's take six weeks?

I still don't have mine either. I'm not counting on it ever showing up, but if it does, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I ordered mine 5/16 and it came in the mail last week, it took six weeks +/- a day or two. :)

I ordered mine on 5/19 and haven't received it. Oh well-- it was free so no big deal if it never shows up!

Mine came today. Five and a half weeks after ordering.

Thank you for the tip! It'll be a nice way to get a smile out of my husband on a bad work day.:cutie:

I cannot find how to order...only download. Still available to order and any idea how?

Another person who ordered when it first started and haven't received it yet. Maybe I jinxed it and it came today!!!

Mine came yesterday. Right at 6 weeks. Now to decide what to do with it! I had originally planned to put it on my car..

I ordered one a few weeks ago and it came a couple of days ago. I left it on the kitchen counter for my wife to look at. Well, she did. She said it was "awful" and threw it away. Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter