Free disney stick family decals

seenellie81

Mouseketeer
At build your disney side dot com you can make a customized stick family with disney accessories and then order a free decal. Dont know if this is an all the time thing or not but i just seen it and thought that i would share. It was fun to make and hey its free! You can even download your decal to your computer. it does take a few minutes between pages to load so be patient.

I made mine at like 2 am and can't wait for my husband to see what I made him look like! Lol

We did this too, so fun. Last night the server was hammered - I couldn't get it to actually load until this morning.

thanks for posting this, but maybe I'm just missing something....

I get to the end where I enter my shipping info and accept the terms (which I did)....but I dont have a order/complete type of box to close the window....just an X in the top right?

Thanks! What a great way to collect data for them and fun way for the customers.

I found the site to make it,but how do get the decal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter