Free disney stick family decals

I did mine the other day! I showed my daughter, and she helped me design "her" figure. Too bad for my husband, she helped me design his, too. Hope he doesn't mind being a pirate.

I did mine today and already got an email saying it was on the way:) now to find room on my car window between my other disney family decals, hm decal and monorail decal.. Hehe

I have never gotten to an order page :confused3 I tried on different browsers, a tablet,and computer. Just a download option. Oh well

After I designed mine, two square buttons appeared at the bottom. The one in the center said download and to the right of that one there was a button that said click to order your decal. Once you click that button the order page pops up.

I have never gotten to an order page :confused3 I tried on different browsers, a tablet,and computer. Just a download option. Oh well

You likely didn't "unlock" the premium designs. Your address (email and mailing) were needed to do so.

Just ordered mine! :D I made it according to our families height too…dad is taller than mom who is same height as me…and my little brother is almost as tall as my dad!

Just made ours! Thanks for the info. Dad is wearing a turkey leg shirt. ;) Love that option.

Great tip thank you for posting. It is so hard to find cute and fun Disney things and being free is even better.

Slow to load still but it is working.

Just saw this post and created and ordered mine in less than 5 minutes. Really cute!!! Can't wait to get it!!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

Thanks for posting OP

Anyone received theirs yet? We leave next week and I would like ours before we leave.

I ordered ours as soon as they became available, but it hasn't arrived yet. If I remember correctly, they said shipment would take 6-8 weeks. I hope you are able to receive it before you leave! :)

I ordered mine about a month ago....no decal yet, but I believe it said 4-6 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We ordered ours 5 weeks ago today. I still have the confirmation email that says 4-6 weeks for delivery. I guess that means it should arrive in the next week or so. . . . :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter