Free dining until 10-3-09 question.

MALE*RN*777

Oh, Mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow my
This might be stretching it but we will be arriving on 10-3-09. Our other family members will be there on 10-2-09. It would be nice to get there and have a free dinner. Could I get a free dinner just for 10-3-09 for the family?

I have heard that if you check in before 10/3 you could get free dining for your entire stay. I would call Disney and talk to them about it to see what they say.
Good luck!:wizard:

WDWmom is right. We are going 9/28-10/6 & have free dining our entire stay. As long as you check in on or before 10/3 you will get it...provided the allotted rooms at the resort you choose are available of course.

I just called and found out us poor people (HA HA!) going to Fort Wilderness and renting a campsite don't count on the free dining. What a stinker. O well. But you are right that if you get there on or by Oct 3 the free dining counts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter