Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!

Yum jello shooters..cherry ones!! Oh can I put in a request for a white Freezie martini please. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Oh the recipes I have!!!! We do Swedish fish ones and orange cream-sicles!

If you can make any cocktail....just find a jello flavor as your base...if all else fails...use Knox plain and flavor with primary alcohol.

I've also made hummingbird, strawberry margaritas, purple m-f ers, blue Hawaiians, dirty banana, piña colada... The possibilities are endless!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Good morning, everyone! Another day closer! :goodvibes

DH an I grew up 10 minutes from Louisvile. We both went to Floyd Central. :goodvibes

Given that we have confirmation from foreign sites showing booking available on Aug. 1, I think that will be the public date.

Yes, and I've seen some of the graphics produced for this as well.....

JLKennedy said:
Oh the recipes I have!!!! We do Swedish fish ones and orange cream-sicles!

If you can make any cocktail....just find a jello flavor as your base...if all else fails...use Knox plain and flavor with primary alcohol.

I've also made hummingbird, strawberry margaritas, purple m-f ers, blue Hawaiians, dirty banana, piña colada... The possibilities are endless!

Lol...wow...your a pro jello shooter!

We are currently booked to CBR standard with 3 rooms. I told my TA any view at CBR is our first choice. After that any mod any view is fine. How's that for lots of choices? LOL.

I just pinned on pinterest the other night....25 different jello shot recipes. And not all of them used vodka. Lol

Oh nearly EVERY one of mine do...or sweet Milagros tequila...IMO...patron is over rated.

If you're ok...PM me your Pinterest...I can share all my recipes.

JLKennedy said:
Oh nearly EVERY one of mine do...or sweet Milagros tequila...IMO...patron is over rated.

If you're ok...PM me your Pinterest...I can share all my recipes.

Sure....ill do that now. I'm not a big vodka fan but i love tequila lol.

Okay so is the general consensus that the Visa offer won't happen this time OR does anyone think possibly Visa offer on the 1st and gp on Monday?

I think it's possible that it could go out to DV holders on Thursday. I only say that because I received an email for the summer room only discount in March, and it was released to DV holders on 3/28, which was a Thursday. The email said the offer would be made available to the public on 4/2.

So it has happened, but personally I'm hoping its released this Thursday for everyone because I know we would all love to get it booked! :)

for what it's worth......while emailing back and forth with my TA last night about some alternate plans, she mentioned that she was told that Aug 1st was going to happen, the early release for DV may not happen :(

but, that does give me hope for Thursday ::yes:::banana:

at the very least, i feel like i'll just sleep in tomorrow. this alabama girl doesn't like getting up at 6am to check the boards. :surfweb:

Chip and Co. has posted "breaking news" about the deal on their Facebook page and website. They are confirming Thursday, but they have a book by date of Sept. 15??? That is way too short. I told them the foreign markets show the date as Nov 15. They also have a crazy list of excluded resorts for the FD deal. :confused3

Bummer:( Sorry!

Good morning! I am currently in Fort Wayne; moved from South Bend.;)

I live in Buchanan, MI and work in Mishawaka
It's a Small World After All.

I've only been to Ft.Wayne once in 2011 to go to the Sam's Club for Disney Gift Cards when they had them at 96.00 plus you received a 10 card for the Disney Store.

It's interesting because all the major players are jumping on the bandwagon.

Disney Dad chimed in yesterday...with Chip and Co. coming on board today. All of them are saying the same thing that's been said here...August 1.

Perhaps next time (if there is a next time) we should take the leak at it's word and elect a couple folks to call in a few days early and report back, since the visa offers are never actually a part of these leaks? Just a thought, and would certainly cause less frazzled nerves with everyone, just knowing that it "might" come early, but don't panic until the actual date has come and gone...

Yes, and I've seen some of the graphics produced for this as well.....

So do you think it was never slated to go out as a DV offer or do you think it really got cancelled. The cancelled thing just doesn't sound logical to me. Especially that it was cxl because they were mad that it was posted on social media. That just sounds CRAZY!

Okay so is the general consensus that the Visa offer won't happen this time OR does anyone think possibly Visa offer on the 1st and gp on Monday?

I was going to ask what everyone's thoughts were on this as well.
I'm guessing they skip the Visa offer altogether and just go GP. But then again, I'm a newbie to all this FD stuff. Hopefully I'm wrong so the phone lines aren't so congested on Thursday!

So I should probably edit off the "possibly early for disney visa holders" on the first post?

yeah seeing that reading details seems to be an issue we should probably have it as simple as possible. even though DV possibly getting early access to the promotion was a valid thought:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter