free dining kids only

On the contrary, they are offering room discounts for 5/28-6/10 and 8/2-8/30. Value and moderates can save up to 20% and Deluxe and Deluxe villas can save up to 25%.

And considering the hotels are marked up about 100% over what they’re worth you’re only being ripped up by 75%

Disney is like a store going out of business! Mark everything up 100% then they give you a 50% discount and make you think you’re getting a deal

we have 3 kids (5-8), so you are saying that may be our better option?

I was curious how this played out, so priced family of 5 with 3 kids in an AoA suite (only value that came up with that many people), and it was cheaper to do the Fun and Sun than to do the kid's eat free. You could even do the Fun and Sun and pay for the regular DDP for just $135 more than they wanted for the kid's eat free QSDP.

It will depend partly on your dates and resort, but for everyone I've quoted so far today and the packages I've modified, very few worked out better with the Kids Eat Free promotion. A couple that had 4 kids did; one with 2 kids and one with 3 kids, but the majority were better with the summer family promo. You can price out both and see :)

For us the math always worked out we were better off renting dvc points and paying for the dining plan oop:confused3 It wouldn’t surprise me if they get rid of free dining. Honestly, we moved our trip dates to AVOID free dining this year because adrs seemed harder to get and waits for adrs seemed longer. If Disney can make a buck they will (example: parking) so this seems like a natural progression in them grubbing for every red cent a consumer will part with.

What really sucks is having a kid that’s over the Disney kid age bracket.
Well, no. What really sucks is it completely ignores any visitor with no children.I

Based on the release date, and the effective dates - both outside the typical periods - this offer is more likely a n additional incentive to bring out-of-grammar-school -for-the-summer kids to Disney.

Kids don't eat that much

Well, mine did. :)

But the promo only benefits those with kids who eat what and how Disney thinks kids in that age range eat.

Guess it depends on how many kids you have in that age range whether it works for you or not.

True. It’s a math problem. Also based on if your kid in that range eats like the offer allows or if you’re supplementing. Ds was 8 when he demolished a half portion of pasta at Universal and we had to buy him a second. That was the moment we realized our time of kids meals was done. (Except that I often eat them)

we have 3 kids (5-8), so you are saying that may be our better option?

Do the math. See if your kids eat in the way the plan allows. If the adults eat that way, too, and if the kinetic makes sense.

I really don't see how this could be a better deal for anyone vs the room deal. Even if you have 3 kids ages 3-9, you're still paying full price on the room (and with 3 kids you can't stay in a value unless it's a suite) and you're still required to pay full price for the dining plan for adults. Unless maybe you were planning on purchasing a dining plan for everyone anyway?

Well, no. What really sucks is it completely ignores any visitor with no children.I

Based on the release date, and the effective dates - both outside the typical periods - this offer is more likely a n additional incentive to bring out-of-grammar-school -for-the-summer kids to Disney.

I can’t argue with that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter