• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining anytime soon?!

Cwilson

Mouseketeer
I know that Disney is pretty hush-hush about special offers that are coming out. Right now they're having their 30% off through June, but does anyone know if they'll be doing Free Dining anytime soon? Trying to convince my husband to take a trip this June and we're on a budget. Wanna get the most for our money!

It's not looking great for summer and dining offers at this point. I think all the things that have been posted about dining offers this year make it seem that only Deluxe and maybe moderate resorts will get free quick service dining, values might not get it included at all.

I'm pretty sure summer discounts are out and done once the end date for booking them passes. From what I've been told a new promo is comming out and *fingers crossed* may be FD but its for fall aug-sept. that is whats suppose to come next.. but with disney you can never know.

Summer is VERY busy as well so disney isn't so pushed to offer as much discounts or the good ones like FD, usually now with everything doing better FD is getting offered less and less and in the slow time in disney.

Hope this helps :thumbsup2:goodvibesprincess:

I know that Disney is pretty hush-hush about special offers that are coming out. Right now they're having their 30% off through June, but does anyone know if they'll be doing Free Dining anytime soon? Trying to convince my husband to take a trip this June and we're on a budget. Wanna get the most for our money!

There is usually Free Dining every January/Feb....this year there was not! So who knows whats going to happen the rest of the year.

I am hoping that they offer the FD for next Feb! just added perk, IMO :) I will be booking our package soon where or not there is FD :)

Mousesavers shows Disney has not offered FD yet in 2013. Have plans for 10 night trip in September with dining and hoping for FD. We are going either way but would like to save $1000!!

It's not looking great for summer and dining offers at this point. I think all the things that have been posted about dining offers this year make it seem that only Deluxe and maybe moderate resorts will get free quick service dining, values might not get it included at all.

Scan44.jpg

So should I assume that only deluxe will get the FDP? Ugh I wish they would announce something!!! Lol

UK residents, get ready for some awesome news!! Book a dream Walt Disney World holiday at selected Disney Hotels on selected dates in 2013 & receive FREE dining for everyone on your booking for your entire stay when you add your Disney Theme Park Tickets.

Valid for Arrivals January 1st-March 19th, 2013 & April 7th-December 8th, 2013

Virgin Holidays has released an exciting offer for United Kingdom residents. This dream holiday in Walt Disney World must be booked prior to 10 July 2012. You’ll get accommodations at select WDW hotels, free dining for your family, fourteen Disney park ticket days, plus Virgin Holidays customers will receive $200 in Disney spending money when staying at select Disney resorts during the dates noted above.

Note, a 5-night stay is required! Guests staying at a Disney moderate resort will enjoy the free Quick Service Dining Plan. Reserving a deluxe hotel or villa will entitle your family to the free standard Disney Dining Plan.
With a Disney Dining Plan (DDP), your family will enjoy the freedom of having pre-paid for your holiday meals as well as tremendous restaurant choices. The DDP uses an easy points system that gives your family the flexibility of dining at over 100 locations in WDW.

Last August, the BB offer at POR for this year was free dining for dates between Aug 18-Sept 29 I think. It was QS for value and DDP for mod and deluxe.

If in fact FD becomes available in Aug-Sept26 and I have ressies for Sept 22 - 29, will I be elegible for FD for the whole stay or only up to 26? Don't get me wrong I will be very happy with the 5 days I was just wondering.

Denise

If in fact FD becomes available in Aug-Sept26 and I have ressies for Sept 22 - 29, will I be elegible for FD for the whole stay or only up to 26? Don't get me wrong I will be very happy with the 5 days I was just wondering.

Denise

As long as you check-in on a date they have FD then you will have for entire stay. So if you check-in Sept 26, you are good for stay. This us how my TA explained it.

Anyone else watching ticket prices go up? We are waiting to buy based on if FD comes out (dates can be flexible in September) and they have gone up $100 in last week!

We have it booked and are going regardless but want full advantage if FD is released. Opinions on whether I should continue to wait or sucked it up and buy? :confused3

If you need the tickets anyway I think I would buy them now. If I remember right you can add FD after you book so no need to wait for that to come out.

Denise

If you need the tickets anyway I think I would buy them now. If I remember right you can add FD after you book so no need to wait for that to come out.

Denise

True but if we have plane tickets and FD does not mesh, we don't want to pay the change fee. Doesn't Disney know the wait us killing me?!?! LOL

I'm sorry I thought PP was refering to WDW tickets, not airline. I read somewhere that park tickets were going up, but did not pay attention because we get miltary tickets. Sorry for the confusion.

Denise

Hi everyone! My first post as a member of this forum...really hoping for September 2013 free Disney dining. Good luck to all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter